𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟔

I am sorry for late update guys.
I was depressed with no motivation from weeks. Over all the appearance of my sis in law didn't help a bit.

I was thinking to search for a job after graduation but my family wants me to give CAT. So after a lots of arguments they decided to send me to pune for coaching.

I will be leaving to pune next month. I will only update one chapter a day from next month. Sorry for the disappointment.

Please don't hate me.
I will complete all of my books even if it take me a year.

.....

Yibo sighed heavily listened to Zhan so the others as their eyes moved to the cat who was looking like dead.

"Zhan

"Zhan., baby it's not dead" said Yibo softly feeling bad that their spoiled cat scared Zhan.

Zhan who was sobbing softly couldn't believe as the cat was dead for him.

-sob - "lie" mumbled Zhan in a low voice.

Yibo sighed as Zhan didn't believe him. But he put it aside as no one will believe that the cat is alive looking at how it act.

"mom., stop your cat's action" said Yibo being fed up with their cat.

Wang Hua snoted looking at her son. She felt like teasting her own medicine as Yibo is fully taken after her, rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

"Momo" Wang Hua called the cat who was still lying lifelessly.

The cat opened her eyes and sit up mewing smugly.

Zhan who was sobbing pitifully couldn't believe what he heard. He slowly yet fearfully turn towards Wang Couple and found the cat sitting like a queen next to wang Hua.

Zhan was stunned and scared at the same time.

" ghost., save me" Zhan sobbed looking at Yibo with tears looking pitifully scared.

"not a ghost., our Cat Momo" said Yibo rubbing Zhan's back trying to calm his baby.

"wasn't it dead" asked Zhan holding on Yibo's shirt. He was pretty scared.

"no., it was acting" said Yibo glaring at Momo who cower behind Wang Hua.

"why" Zhan asked looking at Yibo's eyes again as he could not understand a bit of what Yibo was saying. Why will a cat act dead and scary. Aren't they supposed to be cute and lovely.