𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟒

Flashback continues : _

".. Zhan.. Baby.. Go with gege.. I will come after my work.. Okk.." said Xiao Hao trying to get Zhan agree to go with Yibo and their family.. Who were looking at the boy like an alien..

Zhan still didn't leave his Dada's blazer.. He pouted sadly.. Not understanding why his Dada asked him to go with the cold gege.,Who kissed him., in front of everyone..

He is scared.. What if this shameless gege kiss him without his permission again..

".. Dada.." whimpered Zhan like a ignored puppy getting kicked by his owner..

".. Zhan baby.. Dada loves you.. Dada will be back after the work is done.. Okk.. Baby please.." said Xiao Hao.. Trying to make Zhan agree and leave as the lawyers were waiting..

Zhan pouted and let go of his dad..
Watching his dad leaving with the uncles.. His heart felt empty for the first time.. As if he is losing some precious.. As if he is going far away from his Dada.. But he still obeyed his Dada..

Xiao Nian smiled at Zhan and hugged him..

".. I will be back soon Zhan.. Don't cry till then okk..." said Xiao Nian with a smile.. And followed His dad..

".. Little one.. Now go.." said Xiao Yun making Zhan sit next to Yibo who was waiting patiently..

Zhan watched His Jie also leaving opposite to him..

He felt confused.., empty.., alone.., hurt.., scared.. He was not getting it.. Why they all left him with a total stranger gug.. Who is shameless enough to kiss him on his lips in front of everyone..

Yibo was eyeing at the pouting boy busy in his dreamland.. He find it hard to believe that now he is a married man.. Over all he is now a husband of a man.. Ahh.. He can't call him a man.. Can he.. It's okk.. Just boy..

Reaching wang Villa.. Zhan followed Yibo like a obedient child.. As He doesn't want to get scolded by others..

Zhan looked at the man in front of him in confusion.. As he sat on the sofa..
He didn't understand what he need to do..
He felt totally alone.,ignored., and Scared..

Zhan was about to open his mouth..
But flinched in shock hearing a loud shout..

Eyeing the angry aunt who glaring at him.. He doesn't understand what is happening.. What did he do to get scolded..

He was so scared that.. He keep stepping back in fear as the angry aunt keep saying bad things about him.. Which he doesn't understand..
He never get scolded like this in his life..
He only get scolded if he did something badly wrong..
But what did he do..

But he was horrified listening the word replacement..
What replacement..
What jie..
What is happening..
Is he replacement for his jie..
Did the angry aunt mean he is a replacement..
He cried in fear as the anger aunt scolded him more violently..

He silently cried.. His eyes were bloodshot.. His whole body was shaking like a leaf in fear..

".. I want my Dada.." zhan wanted to say .. But it didn't came out of his mouth in fear..

He was terrified..
Feeling someone standing in front of him.. He flinched..

He heard that man said something to his mother.. But he was not in his right mind at listen to anything..

He went into panic hearing the both arguing..
He no longer had his senses.. He didn't know what he said..
His vision suddenly blurred..
Feeling light headed.. He stagger a little..
And fall unconscious on the cold ground..