𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟗

Congratulations to our Precious Zhan Gege for being one of the spokesperson of Gucci!
So proud of You gege.
Please keep growing forward, and keep giving us your presence of bliss!
We love you alot!

.........

Yibo admired Zhan playing with bunnies! He just couldn't move his eyes away from the precious smile. He couldn't think it thoroughly that if it's only him or others too find themselves falling for his whole existence. Looking at how people stopped their work and standing a little far from him admiring him, he found the answer that at least it's not only him.

He moved towards Zhan and couched down next to him with a slight smile and circle his left arm around his back getting his attention.

Yibo's breathe hitched meeting Zhan's beautiful ocean eyes so deep that he want to be lost in them. His whole body shudder as Zhan suddenly hover over him almost hugging him. His cuteness made his heart tremble in bliss.

"Hubby., Can we take them HOME!"

Yibo's heart skipped crazily hearing his husband's sweet whisper next to his ear. Strangely his heart warm up to his husband's request.

"If you want., you can bring anything to our home!" said Yibo with a sweet smile, emphasising on the word Home -

Strangely Zhan heart skipped a few beats looking at Yibo's smile. He felt warmth when Yibo said our home! He couldn't understand what was he feeling., but he loved the feeling which Yibo made him feel!

Zhan kissed Yibo's cheek and smiled brightly making the older Blush crazily.

Getting a control of his emotions Yibo ruffled Zhan's hair and asked him to keep playing with his bunnies. As he Got up his eyes fall on the people who were gapping at them open mouthed. He glared at them making them stumble away in fear.

Making sure that Zhan is safe with his security guards, he went to the manager of the shop to adopt the bunnies! The shop owner is one of employee but he is away! So he choose to bring Zhan here rather them some ordinary pet shop because he fear Zhan's innocent heart might get hurt If he came across the mistreated pets from shop like he used to feel in his childhood. He couldn't risk getting him across something heartbreaking!

........
........

........
........

Yibo smiled in satisfaction looking at Zhan who was giggling looking at the bunnies on his back seat.

"Are you that happy!" asked Yibo making Zhan looked at him with dreamy eyes.

"Happy! Thank you so much gege!" said with a blinding smile showing his bunny teeth, he rubbed his nose on Yibo's neck making the older shudder at sudden contact.

Yibo's whole body flushed at Zhan's contact so as his Heart skipped beats. He tried his best to distract himself away from the cute husband and focus of the driving.

But he just couldn't move his mind from the sweet voice Zhan was making looking at the bunnies!

......
......