𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟐

10 Hours Ago :

Xiao family was in a mess..
Their only daughter Xiao LiYing went missing on her wedding day..

Mr. Xiao keep shouting at the security to hurry and find any information about their daughter..

".. Dad.. Please.. Take some rest.. You are not in good health.." said Xiao Yun making her father in law sit on sofa..

".. How can I take rest.., there is only few hours left for the wedding.., what will I say.." said Xiao Hao almost crying..

".. Dad.. Nian went to inform Wangs.. We will find a way.. But please don't stress.." said Xiao Yun..

Xiao Hao nodded.. And went up to his precious baby's room..

His eyes fall on his sleeping baby.. Who was sleeping without care of the world.. Didn't even know what is happening..

Tears started to fall from Xiao Hao's eyes

Tears started to fall from Xiao Hao's eyes.,making Zhan awake from his sleep with the wetness on his cheek..

Zhan rubbed his eyes.. And wake up..

His eyes fall on his dada who was in tears..

".. Dada.. Why are you crying.." asked Zhan in his sweet voice.., cupping his father's face in his tiny plams..

".. Zhan.. It's nothing baby.." said Xiao Hao wiping his tears.. Not wanting to Budden his baby with his worries..

Zhan pouted.. Knowing his dad won't tell him even if he ask.. He just hug his dad.. Knowing the hug will calm him a bit..

And it was true..
Zhan's hug was like a blessing to Xiao Hao..

Getting a call from Xiao Nian..
Xiao Hao asked Zhan to go and fresh up.. Zhan obeyed like a obedient child..

".. Nian.."... Xiao Hao said receiving the call..

".. Dad.. Please come here.. They are putting an unbelievable request.." said Xiao Nian.. On the call..

".. Okk.." said Xiao Hao..
cutting the call he waited for Zhan to come out..

".. Dada.."..

Zhan run to his dad like a child.,Coming out of his bathroom..

".. Zhan.. Baby.. Dada need to go for some work.. Listen to your Yun Jie okk.." said Xiao Hao..

Zhan nodded like a child..

Xiao Hao left Zhan in the living room with Xiao Yun.. And went to the wang villa..

...........
...........