𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟒

It was 6 am when Zhan wake up. It was his habit to wake up early. He slowly blinked his eyes looking at the face in front of his eyes. He looked at the face for a good moment to only find the face extremely handsome.

It took a few minutes for Zhan to realise the face belongs to his husband. He smiled sweetly looking at Yibo who was in deep sleep. He had a sudden urge to touch his husband's cheeks. Giving to his urge Zhan poked Yibo's cheeks which were cute and soft.

Zhan giggled happily and started to poke and pull Yibo's cheeks making the man wake up being all disturbed.

Yibo opened his eyes lazily and blinked sexily trying to blink his sleepiness away. Here after years he got a peaceful sleep for good hours because of the calming scent of his husband, but his husband couldn't stand him sleep through to wake him from his beauty sleep.

Zhan who was busy pulling Yibo's cheeks with his paws looking at Yibo opening his eyes blinking them sexily. He again couldn't help himself but to caress Yibo's eyes lightly.

Yibo who was fully awake by then hold Zhan's hand to stop him from awaking something dangerous inside him.

".. Good Morning Hubby .." said Zhan smiling lightly. His voice was pure and sweet which made Yibo's heart race in a very fast pace.

Yibo was totally stunned looking at the face of his husband smiling so sweetly wishing him with such a honey voice. For the first time he accept his heart skipping beats over beats. Even if he wanted to beg Zhan not to call him hubby so sweetly he just couldn't voice it. Even If he felt his heart might brust, he still couldn't take his eyes off his husband who was looking like a morning dew.

".. Morning little one.." greeted Yibo back with a light smile. He couldn't help himself but to smile. Who won't wish to give a smile to such a pure angel.

".. Gege can you leave me., want to fresh up.." said Zhan with a pout. Which confused Yibo.

Getting no response from Yibo Zhan pouted more cutely taping lightly on Yibo's arms which was caging him tightly.

Yibo who didn't know that he was holding Zhan looked stunned at his own arm and leave Zhan at once in embarrassment.

As Zhan sit up looking at him again, Yibo sighed and sit up.

".. What do you need Zhan.." asked Yibo, knowing the boy need something. He couldn't find the possibility why the boy won't ask what he has in his mind. He noted to ask his father in law when he will have time.

Zhan sweetly pointed at his clothes which took a minute for Yibo to understand, as he first thought what's wrong with his body then he notice Zhan was pointing at his clothes.

Yibo was left speechless again. And was about to get off the bed when Zhan hold his hand stopping him.

".. Humm...?.."
Yibo hummed looking at Zhan who stopped him. He couldn't understand what do Zhan need,as Zhan didn't ask for anything again.

Yibo looked at Zhan in confusion who crawled towards him looking like a adorable bunny. He couldn't imagine what it his husband trying to do. But soon he got clear as Zhan cupped his face and kissed his head sweetly. Which left with a racing heart. He couldn't understand why his heart race everytime Zhan get close to him. Why does he feel his face burning every time Zhan smile at him. Why does his body burn uncomfortably watching the boy being so adorable.

NO one ever kissed him let alone kissing his forehead from last 15 years. This is first time someone kissed him on his head other then his parents. Strangely Yibo felt warm.

He smiled at Zhan before leaving to get cloths for Zhan. And of course he couldn't get his mind on right place.

When he get back, he found a sulking baby looking at him with teary eyes giving him heartache. He felt like he did a sin, if not why the sweet boy looked at him with accusing eyes.

Putting the clothes aside Yibo sat next to Zhan taking his hands in his big ones.

".. What's wrong Zhanzhan., did I do something wrong.." asked Yibo with a worried voice.

".. Bad gege., Bad Dada.. No one wants Zhanzhan.." mumbled Zhan looking down with full of sadness.

".. Did gege hurt Zhan ...?.." asked Yibo with panic.

".. No one wants Zhan.." whimpered Zhan with full of tears.

".. Gege wants Zhan., sorry if gege hurt Zhan.. " said Yibo cupping Zhan's face trying to make him look up. He felt his heart ache looking at the painfully red eyes. He was sad for making Zhan feel like he doesn't want him.

".. No one kissed Zhan good morning.. " sobbed Zhan. He was habitual to a lots of morning kisses from his family which he didn't get from two days. It made him feel like no one wants him anymore.

Zhan is really sensitive when it comes to his heart. He couldn't take his love ones ignorance and hate. he feels every emotion 100 times greater then others. Over all its been 3 days he is away from his family which is not just 3 hours, it made him more sensitive. He couldn't take it being away from his family, it hurted his heart when he couldn't get the same attention he used to get every morning. He felt unwanted. First his Dada left him here, and he couldn't just beg to take him home, second his husband is not getting it what he wants.

Yibo who was stunned looking at Zhan who just said no one kissed him good morning got out of shock as hot tears touched his plam.

Yibo got in panic as Zhan's lips tremble trying to bite his sobs threating to leave. He couldn't understand what to do, rather he slammed his lips over Zhan's trembling lips who looked at him with shock.

It took a moment for Yibo to understand what he was doing, he felt like being burnt with realisation.
His whole face burn bright red as he let go of Zhan's lips.

The next second he panicked again thinking what he just did. He felt his chest tighten imagining Zhan hating him for kissing his lips without permission.

".. Gege., I asked for a kiss but you bite me.." whimpered Zhan pitifully. Which made Yibo looked at him with thumping heart. He couldn't believe why do Zhan need to be so cute.

".. Humm..?.." asked Yibo trying to digest what his husband said.

".. Let me show you difference dumb gege.. " said Zhan with a huff.

Zhan took Yibo's head on his paws and kissed his left cheek.
".. This is kiss.."

Then Zhan bite his right cheek lightly. As he couldn't even imagine to hurt his husband.
".. This is bite.. "

".. Do you understand now.. " asked Zhan with pleading eyes. If not he will surely show his gege again.

Yibo nodded slowly digesting the new lecture of his husband earning a pretty smile from his husband.

".. Then kiss me.." ordered Zhan with bright eyes which make Yibo's heart skip a few beats again.

Yibo slowly put his plam behind Zhan's neck and kissed his both cheeks, nose and his head for a goon moment.

Yibo's heart filled with unknown happiness as Zhan giggled adorably Hugging him tight. The only thing he could understand what his husband is precious for him, and he is ready to do anything for his precious one.

For the first time in life Wang Yibo the youngest CEO of China learnt the difference between kiss and bite from his husband who managed to move his heart.

******************

Done with weekly two updates.

I will be back next week.

Thanks for giving your precious time to this book.

....

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲