𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟐

As Mr.wang broke the hug., he was already moved to tears. His heart was full of warmth. Before he could take Zhan to sit next to him., Hai Kuan take Zhan's plam in his big ones and pulled him next to him lightly. He was jealous that his father got to be called papa so sweetly, yet the baby doesn't even know him.

Zhan looked at the tall man with wide eyes. His doe eyes noticed this gege is probably more tall then his Nian gege. But he has no idea who is he, what he wants from him, why did he pull him?
He only knows that he is surely a member of his new family. So he should respect him. The gege gave him a brotherly vibe like his gege gives.

".. Kuan., you can't just snatch Zhan away from me.." said Mr. Wang pouting getting disgusted look from his family.

"Hump., I can, Zhanzhan is my didi "
Said Kuan with a smirk, pulling Zhan into a light hug which was acceptable from zhan as he was acquainted with hugs, kissed, piggy rides.

" Zhan., sweetie., I am Wang Hai Kuan. Big brother of your husband., please call me kuan gege "
Said Hai Kuan introducing him fully knowing If he won't then zhan might ask why should he call him gege.

".. K_kuan Ge .."

Zhan mumbled getting shy. He was totally red by then. He never came across much people. Even if there were more than 20 workers working in his home, they never came near him. It was a warm feeling. He felt happy getting to know people ehh no, his new family.

".. Awe my cute didi., you are so sweet., gege is very happy that zhan became gege's little didi. Come to gege if you need anything OK.."
Said Kuan cupping Zhan's face.

Zhan nodded cutely making everyone coo at his cuteness. But someone was drinking vinegar. His heart was getting restless with passing seconds.

Xuan Lu smiled looking at her husband who was looking full of energy. When she saw Zhan for the first time looking at his dad's hands with a little restlessness,she knew at once they are getting a treasure. The cutie is really precious. Their cold end empty house feel warm and full.

".. Okk., I am taking him. It's late. Good night.." said Yibo having enough to vinegar. He directly went near Kuan and take Zhan hand and pull him up making him look at him with big doe eyes. As the boy couldn't understand what's wrong. It's not even late. It's just 9 pm. He is used to sleep late. Cause he can't sleep without his Dada's lap.

".. Yibo., why are you being like this, it's not even sleep time. Let us spend some time with our Zhan.." asked wang Lei being annoyed. He felt like his own son trying to snatch his son in law away from them.

".. Dad., Zhan need sleep.." said Yibo strictly. It's not just jealously. There was worry in his voice which made his dad silent. Yibo was worried as the boy was ill. He kept his heath condition n his mind. He promised his father in law to take care of his husband. He didn't want to disappoint him father In law. Moreover he was really worried, a bit of negligence could snatch the boy away from him. Why take risk.

".. Let's go.." said Yibo softly next to Zhan's ear, which made the boy obey him and walk with him. But his soft voice was a shock for the family. They couldn't believe their ears. Till now they haven't seen Yibo talking to his husband. But how that they have heard, it left them stunned. Did Yibo., the great Wang Yibo known for cold, arrogant, ruthless, merciless nicknamed as ICE Berg talked so softly. Ahh they looked at each other with wide eyes.

........................

Yibo made a whining Zhan have his medicines. Even if he talked with him softly still he was strict when it come to health. With just a glance, he get to know how his husband hate medicines. Pouting, whining to get away from the medicines.