𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟖

Hello sweethearts..

Imma back with a new chapter.,

Hope you still remember the previous chapters..,
As I am updating after a long month.
Sorry I was busy completing my fevorite book.,

.......

Xiao Hao looked at his son-in-law's blushing face in surprise . He was feeling weird as in his whole life he never once show emotions on his face. He knows Yibo is caring and gentle for his family, but only for his family, he is like a cold hearted devil for outsider. Ever his daughter dislike his coldness. Is that why she run away from her marriage?

He wander what's so special about this man, whom he think he can trust with his son. He won't hurt his son? Will he.

".. Yibo, son.. I am trusting my son with you this last time. Don't hurt him.. That's all I can ask.." said Xiao Hao with a soft smile.

".. I will try my best to keep him happy uncle.." said Yibo with a generous smile. He doesn't want to loss his replaced husband. He wants to be with him for some reason. He wants to make him smile . He wants to discover his feelings., why he is feelings a strong attract toward the boy.

The wangs were looking at Yibo like he has grown horns. Their cold son just smiled at someone outside, even promised to take care of his husband. The most shocked one was Wang Hua, she was feeling like her son changed too much in a day. Is it because of the naive boy?
Her son is falling for the boy, isn't it?

".. If you dare to hurt my brother., then it won't end Well Wang Yibo.." threatened Xiao Nian, challenging Yibo to hurt his baby bro in any way.

Yibo left speechless., what do he say to such over protective family.

".. Don't be so rude Nian.." said Xiao Yun with a soft smile, patting his husband calm.

".. We can just take our Zhan and hide him away, if they hurt our baby.." said Xiao Yun with a wicked smile.

The Wangs felt chills all over with her dark voice. Keeping her words in their mind, never to hurt their naive boy, of he will be taken away from them.

Xiao Hao just sighed watching their reactions.

".. Brother Wang, please.. Take care of my son.. I don't know what else can I ask .." Xiao Hao with sadness. He felt like his heart was breaking apart as he gave his Zhan away. The boy who lighten up his dark world., how will he live without waking his son up from now on. What will he do when there will be no Zhan to wait for him in living room when he get back from work. How will he manage his stress without his sweet talks and hugs.

".. We will love Zhan with all our heart.. So don't worry.." said Wang Lei with a smile.

Wang Hua nodded with her husband, making Xiao Hao smile.

".. By the way.., he is obedient., so ask him softly.. He will listen.. Don't shout at him.. He will cry., thinking he might have done something wrong.. " said Xiao Hao., making sure they understand that his son is scared of loud voices.

".. Don't force him to eat anything he doesn't like.. Most importantly.. Don't let him cry, he will be feverish if he cry.. " said Xiao Hao with a worried tone.