𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟕

Hello guys..
I am back with a new chapter..
Hope you will remember to comment and vote..

... Enjoy Reading ...

".. I am hungry.." whined Zhan.. Again..
His cuteness was in another level.. It made everyone mad..

He was looking like a glass doll.. His cute little hold on his dad's collar was showing his innocence.. His eyes were glassy.. It was so clean that.. They wanted to be lost in his eyes forever.. His hair was messy.. It was looking cute.. They wanted to touch his soft blown hair and pat him thinking what face he will make while getting patted..

Zhan felt like a ignored kitten.. Wanting attention.. He whimpered into his father's chest..

".. Dada.. Zhanzhan hungry.."

That snapped everyone out of their dreamland..
Their precious one is hungry and here they are lost in his cuteness.. They scolding themselves In their mind..

".. Cutie.. Come with me.. Let me feed you.." Xuan Lu was the first to react.. As she walked towards Zhan.. Zhan was surprised...his eyes gotten bigger..

Everyone noticed his surprised gaze.. And watched what surprised him.. It Was xuan Lu's stomach..

Zhan who only knew some fat uncles having a huge stomach.. Was surprised.. He was never much out of his home.. So he didn't meet any woman with such a huge stomach..

".. Dada.. Did the Jie eat too much.." asked Zhan pointing at Xuan Lu's stomach..

Xiao family sighed hearing Zhan.. Now another odd question attack from their Zhan.. They feel like they did a big mistake homeschooling him and let him have more time with Art.. Not in life..

Wangs were too shocked to speak.. Their ears ringing with Zhan's words.. They couldn't believe Zhan didn't know what being pregnant..

".. It's bad manners to point at others.." said Xiao Hao taking Zhan hand back.. Making him pout..

".. Sorry.." said Zhan feeling sad that he might have hurted someone with his behavior..

Xiao Hao patted his back knowing what his son is thinking..

".. Zhan.. Jie is carrying a child inside her stomach.." said Xiao Hao..

Zhan looked at Xuan Lu with surprise.. He didn't understand how is that even possible but in embarrassment he didn't ask why.. Knowing fearing they might find him fool.. He mad his mind to ask his Yun Jie in private.. Knowing she won't think him fool..

Getting Zhan all silent.. Xiao Hao knew his son is feeling sad for his little knowledge..

".. It's ok baby.. You don't have to be embarrassed for not knowing.. You can always learn.. It's not too late.."
Said Xiao Hao.. With a smile..

Zhan flashed a bright smile..

".. Come with me.. Aren't you hungry.." asked Xuan Lu.. Asking for Zhan's hand..

Zhan get shy.. And looked at his Dada

".. Go with Jie.. I have something to speak to uncle Wang.. " said Xiao Hao..