𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟐𝟎

As usual it was 6 Am when Zhan wake up from his beauty sleep. His beautiful eyes blinked open, as usual looking breathtaking.

He looked at Yibo who was sleeping soundly. He smiled beautifully turning towards Yibo on whose arm he was sleeping.

"Gege!!" Zhan called in his sweet dripping voice touching Yibo's pointed nose.

"umm.."
Yibo hummed as usual still not getting out to his sleep. For some reason he could easily sleep holding Zhan breathing on his scent. From the past week Zhan really loves too tease the sleeping Yibo who never got up to his calls.

"Yibo Gege!!!"
Zhan called again rubbing Yibo's nose making him whine.

" Yi gege?! Wakie wakie.." Said Zhan poking Yibo's cheeks which still has baby fat.

Yibo whimpered softly and snuggle into Zhan's neck hiding his face away from those naughty face.

"This Lazy gege!!! Hump" Zhan being a pampered baby bite on Yibo's ear as he couldn't get out of Yibo's hold, and his husband won't just wake up.

Yibo yelled and wake up rubbing his ear as his baby bunny bite him again.

Yibo looked at Zhan with a big pout as this time bunny used his bunny teeths.

" I see, Zhan loves to bite Gege!!!" said Yibo pinching on Zhan's nose lightly.

Zhan giggled and nodded.

"This bunny needs to be punished!!"
Yibo said putting a angry face.

Zhan looked at Yibo with his big doe eyes as Yibo said about punishing him.

Before Zhan could open his mouth and say that what did he do wrong, he found himself pinned under Yibo who was looking at him with a smirk.

Yibo bite on Zhan's nose lightly which turn red.

"Now Zhan is my kitten" Said Yibo making Zhan whine rubbing his nose making it more red.

Yibo laughed looking at Zhan who was looking so adorable that he wanted to bite him again. But he controlled himself as he earlier noticed Zhan tremble hearing the word punishment. By no means he will scare Zhan.

"This Gege's so sick...!!!" said Zhan with a big baby pout.

Yibo who just sat up a moment ago looked at Zhan in shock as he never thought Zhan will learn how to scold someone.

Zhan looked at Yibo who was looking at him in shock.

Yibo blinked his eyes trying to get it That his baby can say bad

Zhan blinked after Yibo making Yibo blink again, and Zhan copyed Yibo cutely making Yibo widden his eyes and Zhan copy after him making Yibo chuckle after getting it that his Baby loves to learn from others that means if you curse in front of him then he will use those when need.