𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟖

I week later _

"zhan., we are getting late, baby" said Yibo leaning against the open door of changing room.

He was looking very handsome and cool 😎. Yet a sigh of irritation was in his eyes.

He wanted to take zhan out but his baby is busy rejecting clothes from last 1 hour

He wanted to take zhan out but his baby is busy rejecting clothes from last 1 hour. At this rate they won't be able to go out.

Zhan who was sitting in the middle of a pile clothes couldn't choose anything. He pouted cutely looking at Yibo them again looked down at his own clothes.

Yibo sighed and went near zhan. He easily pulled Zhan Up by his shoulders like a baby and carried him to bed and made him sit on his lap.

"what's wrong?" asked Yibo looking at Zhan's sadness filled eyes.

"I want to look handsome like gege" zhan said with a pout. All his clothes were cute. But he wanted to look cool and handsome like his husband.

Yibo think of something then put Zhan down on the bed who looked at him with sadness as he put him down and sulked.

Yibo chuckled looking at the sulking Zhan. He kissed his head knowing how to brighten his attention seeker husband. It did work as Zhan gave him a bright smile. He giggled looking at how Zhan is still a baby. And left to get a solution for Zhan's problem.

Yibo went to Zhan's piled clothes and started to pair some clothes. With in 10 minutes he got something desirable. He sighed looking at the rest clothes. Almost 2/3 of the dressing room is filled with Zhan's half of clothes and other half are still packed as they don't have enough place for them. He wander how big Zhan's room in his own house. And the boy is still not satisfied with his clothing.

"here, GO try them" said Yibo with a smile looking at his baby.

Zhan eyed the clothes then Yibo. He slowly pulled them out of Yibo's hand and went inside the changing room.

After a moment Zhan came out looking pretty and cool.

"as I thought

"as I thought., cool" said Yibo ruffling Zhan's hair a bit making the boy giggle as he was satisfied with the clothing.

Yibo wanted to laugh looking at himself. It's only a week of their marriage and he turned into a servant of his husband. From feeding to carrying to making him sleeping he used to do all now dressing added to his work. But he is satisfied with all his work as long as his baby keep smiling. He can't take the sadness on his face.

"are you ready to go out" teased Yibo with a gin asking Zhan's hand in a funny manner.

Zhan laughed happily and hold Yibo's plam. Yibo laughed with Zhan feeling proud that only he could make Zhan laugh so carefree.

............
............

"you finally leaving" said Xuan Lu looking at Yibo who entered the living room 2 hours late then the usual time.

Her eyes fall on Yibo's arm around Zhan's waist, holding him protectively. It was a clear claim of ownership over him.

She looked at zhan who didn't care what Yibo was showing, but was very happy and comfortable with Yibo's possessiveness.

Zhan smiled brightly looking at her which made her smile like a fool.

"we are leaving Jie" said Yibo with a light smile. Xuan Lu nodded.

She watched Yibo leaving with Zhan and sighed heavily.

"what are you thinking so deeply?!" asked Wang Hua coming into living room.

"Yibo is changing" said Xuan Lu and sit down.

" in a good way?!" asked Wang Hua. She is not sure if the changes of Yibo are really good.

"Humm., in a good way but same time in a dangerous way" xuan Lu said with a worried smile.

Wang hua stayed silent thinking over what her daughter in law trying to say.

"I don't know if he really loves Zhan or obsessed over him" said xuan Lu with a sigh.

"I hope it's not obsession" said Wang Hua.

Xuan Lu nodded with her. As they both noticed Yibo from last week. They could feel Yibo trying to keep Zhan to himself as much as possible. He hardly stay away from him. 4 Days ago the Xiao family shifted to their neighbourhood so Zhan wanted to Stay with them for some time. They clearly noticed the dark aura of Yibo when Zhan said he want to live with his Dada. Yibo let Zhan go but he followed him to his house and stayed there for two days with Zhan. They are sure Yibo is not ready to leave Zhan away from him even for a while. But they couldn't say anything as Zhan is clueless. The boy couldn't even feel Yibo's eyes on him all the time. His innocent heart and mind is unaware of Yibo's possessiveness and obsession over him. And they are thankful to Zhan's innocence for being clueless as they fear if Zhan is aware of Yibo's dark side, he will be scared and they fear If Zhan get to know Yibo's obsession with him then Yibo will be open about it.

But they are happy too as Yibo is opening up. He smile more and laugh more. It was a shock for them when they heard Zhan saying something to Yibo then he laughed crazily over it. They actually never heard yibo laughed from years. He was so lost in his work and studies that he forgot to Live. They never knew Yibo could tease, but they know now as he sometimes tease zhan. They never know Yibo could be this fun but with Zhan he is the funniest person. He is easy to talk now a days ever don't get angry like he used to.

Yibo worked really hard to gain Zhan's trust and make him comfortable with him. They noticed how much Yibo tried to make the boy feel home. And try to keep him happy and safe. He naver said No to Zhan. Always try to fulfill all his needs. That's what made Zhan open up to him about himself and his dreams. They were there When Zhan get into panic or cry, but Yibo can calm him down in any situation. They never knew that Wang yibo who is cold and ruthless will babysit one day.

Overally They are sure Yibo care too much about Zhan. For Zhan he can do anything. But they are not sure if it's love or obsession. They don't care as long as their precious one doesn't get hurt.

On the other side Zhan was very much excited and rambling about things with his honey voice making Yibo smile warmly glancing at him.

"Zhan., I don't know, I don't understand what I see you as.,  love or  necessity., but you are precious to me" thought Yibo looking at the wide smile of Zhan. His heart warmed up looking him happy and smiling.

.......

......

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲