𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟔

Hello sweethearts..
Imma back with another Chepter as promised..

Hope you will remember to vote and comment 😌

.....Enjoy Reading.....

Yibo was not getting way he was feeling so restless hearing his husband might leave today.. He never had any contact with the Xiao's youngest son.. It not like he was interested.. But suddenly getting married to him yesterday .. He thought he will hate him for what his sister did with him.. But he doesn't understand why he can't bring himself to hate his replaced husband.. As what's he feeling right now can't count as hate..
He wants him to stay.. He wants to know more about him.. About the boy who married him yesterday.. He wants to know if he is really selfless enough not ask whom he was marrying, why he was marrying.. He wants to know how innocent he is..

He slowly hold his palm in his..
He felt a unknown feeling.. A feeling he could never describe.. Which he never felt with anyone.. He felt the warmth of the small palm against his huge ones..
It made him desire to hold him forever.. Never let go of the small palm..

His thoughts broke feeling slight movement of his husband's body..

He wait eagerly for him to wake up.. He couldn't understand the feeling.. Yet he was getting restless.. He want him to open his eyes and look at him..

Zhan slowly opened his eyes and blinked cutely trying to get rid of the blurred sight..

Yibo heart started to beat fast at the sight of the pretty boy opening his glassy eyes and blinking them so cutely.. He suddenly feel a urge to kiss his beautiful eyes.. He was amused by his own feelings.. He doesn't understand why he is feeling this type of feelings from yesterday.. It's getting him mad..

Zhan was scared looking at cold gege sitting in front of him..

Yibo noticed Zhan's scared look.. Which he was well aware from yesterday evening.. While taking marrage oath Zhan was looking too fearful at the sight of him after he kissed him.. But it was nothing compared to the face he had when his mother scolded him..

".. Hey.. Don't be scared.. I won't hurt you.." said Yibo in a very soft tone.. As he was told by his father in law.. He never thought he could sound so soft in his life.. It was the first time.. It's not bad to try new things he gassed..

Zhan who believed others easily blinked a little and believed Yibo that he won't hurt him..

Watching Zhan all okk and obedient.. Yibo was stunned.. He thought Zhan must be spoilt brat..noticing how much he is loved by his family.. But it was nothing like he imagined.. He was a cute obedient child.. Of course a child.. As he doesn't seems to be mature enough for a 19 years old boy..

".. Ge.." called Zhan in a very sweet voice..

Yibo almost got a heart attack.. Never in his life someone called him Ge so sweetly... It was like a pleasure to his ear.. He put his hand on his chest to calm his thumping heart..

".. Yes........" asked Yibo wanting to know what made the boy call him so sweetly..

".. I want my Dada.." Said Zhan with a pout..

".. Ohh.. He is here.. Do you want to see him.." asked Yibo... Knowing the boy might be missing his dad..

Zhan forget all his body ache.. And almost jumped up and hold Yibo's hand and smiled at him brightly.. Wanting to see his Dada..