𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟗

..Note..

Hello there darlings., this bad author of yours is now trying to complete another book " silent love" which will be in daily update.

I will try my best to update weekly two chapters. Hope you won't get mad.

Last week when I finished
"Please love me"
I thought I will update every book, but I keep stalking off to update all of books, so thought to complete one at once.

If you ask why won't I complete this one first then dear I am sorry to inform you, this book is a long one with more than 80 chapters, it will take me months to complete. So I am taking it slow. Moreover I can update my happy books when I am happy enough to make you all smile. Which rarely happens.

So forgive me. And try my other books of you got time.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

".. Zhan, you can bite your shameless Gege back if he bite you.." said Wang Lei with a teasing smile, making Yibo feel like he should just run away.

".. Really.." asked Zhan in sparkling eyes. Can he bite?.

".. Of course baby.." said Wang Lei with a big smile. Imagining Zhan biting his son's lips till he bleed.

Zhan giggled sweetly. He will surely bite if cold gege bite him.

Everyone looked at him in awe. They never thought a little thing like this will make him glow in happiness.

".. Dada.." called Zhan with his soft honey voice.

".. What is it baby..?.." asked Xiao Hao holding Zhan's paws 🐾 which was playing with his shirt button. It's his son's habit when he is worried to ask something., then again his son never asked for anything till it important enough. His son is such a good boy. Very understanding and sensitive. It's really easy to make him obey. He fear even strangers can make his son obey them, that's another reason they always keep him at home. His son is extremely sensitive. He will listen to everything people say or ask, and it's hard to understand what he is feeling inside, if hurt or not. His son is so precious that he never even thought of hurting others. He always fear his actions might hurt people.

".. Why am I here.." asked Zhan with an aching heart. He fear he was being abandoned by his family. It's not just today, he has been feeling insecure from yesterday evening. His dad never left him out of his eyes for more than 3 hours, let alone leaving him totally alone with strangers. Yet he believes they won't leave him out. They love him. They won't hurt him. He is very understanding. He is aware that there must be a reason for his stay with strangers. He just wants to know why.

The Wangs felt overwhelmed with sadness feeling the baby boy wants to leave. They felt insecure. They felt like holding him back with anything or everything till the boy accept them.

Xiao Hao felt his heart getting heavier., what should he say to his baby. He understands his son wants to know why he is here. He is sure his baby is understanding enough to accept his decision. Yet he felt like his heart was tearing apart for deceiving his son like this. He hate himself for not asking his wish. How he wished to marry? If he wished to fall in love first? Will he like to marry a man? Will he accept living away from them? Yet all he did was forcing his decision on his boy. Taking advantage of his goodness. He felt suffocating to even think he took all the important decisions of his son's life without asking for his opinion. Xiao Hao was so guilty that tears started to spill out of his eyes without his knowledge.