Library love

Welcome to my first book, Library love! 

BLURB

"What kind of football player wants to learn about the Holocaust in the middle of the night?"

-

After having her heart broken in high school, Hazel Woods promised herself that she was going to stay away from the male species at college, and instead, focus on being the best journalist on campus... Or at least that was her initial plan.

What she thought was the perfect plan was suddenly falling to pieces when she has an encounter with none other than the quarterback of the college football team.

Suddenly, her problems go from not being able to function without her morning coffee, to having to face a whirlwind of emotions-- And if there's one thing Hazel doesn't know how to handle, it's emotions. 

COPYRIGHT

Under no circumstances may you copy this book, publish it, print it, reproduce it or alter it in any way. Any violation of this is punishable by the law.

I only write on ONLY Wattpad, so if you see this book published on any other website, it isn't published by me, and has been stolen.
Firstly, I would appreciate if no one did that, and secondly, if you come across it, it would be great if you could let me know :)

DISCLAIMER
This book has come straight from my head, so if any characters or incidents occurring in it are similar to those that have occurred in real life, it's merely a coincidence. 

Also, constructive criticism is always welcome, but just please don't be rude about it.

+ a  fair warning, I do proof read chapters, but even so, there's always a chance I end up missing some grammatical or spelling errors. please please please don't spam the comments pointing them out- it gets extremely annoying.

AUTHORS NOTE
PLS PLS PLS don't be a ghost reader. i looooove reading comments, and votes are extremely motivating! 

okay, im don't now. thank you for making it so far and yeah i hope u guys like it