Chapter 4

Liam hummed as he cooked dinner. Not long after there was a knock at his door. He opened it and came face to face with a giant bouquet of flowers. "Oh!" Liam giggled as Harry showed his face. "Hey, love, I got these for you." Liam smiled as he took the flowers from Harry. "Thank you."

Harry smiled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "It smells great. What are you making?"

"Oh, nothing fancy. Would you like to come in for a little?" Harry smiled sadly. "Sorry, I just came to drop these off." Liam frowned and Harry felt bad. "I'm sorry, love. Please don't make that face. My family is over, and I can't leave them alone. Oh! Would you like to come over?" Liam turned pale.

"Um, how about another time? I don't think I'm ready for that." Liam said as he looked at the ground. "It's fine, love. I get it. So, can I have a kiss goodbye?" Liam blushed and looked up at Harry. "Another time." Harry pouted playfully.

"Alright, can I get a kiss?" Liam giggled and leaned in to give Harry a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, there you go." Harry hummed happily. "Alright, I'll see you later, yeah?" Liam nodded and closed the door.

They've been dating for a month or two now. It was nice, but it was hard when it was the full moon. Harry would get needy and not leave Liam alone the whole night. He would get really touchy to the point where Liam had to force him to stop. Though, everything was nice. Liam loved it when Harry would shift and just let him pet his soft fur.

Liam hummed to himself as he put the flowers in a vase. He smelled the flowers with a smile on his face. Then he heard a loud bang from Harry's place. Liam put the vase down and checked what was going on by going through the back door.

Once he opened his door, he saw four foxes, all giant. They all turned to Liam and one started wagging its tail. "Sorry, should be more quiet next time, yeah." The other three looked at each other for a moment before realizing who this was.

Liam yelled as they all trampled him. "Ow! Um, hi?" Liam blushed as they all looked at him. Harry came over and pushed them all off. Liam didn't know what was going on, because all their eyes hazed over at the same time.

Once they went back to normal, they glanced at Liam once more and turned to go into the forest. Harry turned to Liam and bowed his head, as a sorry. "Oh, it's alright. I was just worried." Liam pet Harry's fluffy ears. Harry licked Liam's face before running off and joining his family.

Liam stood up and dusted himself off. He went back inside and remembered that he was cooking.

++++

"Woah!" Liam yelled as Harry jumped over something. This was something they did once in a while. Harry would take Liam out for a run, and by the he meant Liam would mount him as he ran around. Liam hasn't gotten used to it yet, and it was scary.

Liam never knew Harry could run so fast. They usually ran for about half an hour, but they covered a lot of ground.

Liam clung onto the thick fur around Harry's neck so he wouldn't fall off. "Harry! Haven't you ran enough?!" Liam yelled; even though he knew Harry had no trouble hearing him. Harry slowed down to just a trot. Liam sighed as he sat up right and looked around.

"It's such a nice day. Why don't we walk for a little?" Harry stopped and let Liam get off. Liam looked through the bag he brought while Harry shifted back. Harry shook his head and fixed his hear as Liam pulled out some extra clothes.

"Aw, come on, can't I walk around like this? I'm going to have to shift back to run back home. I don't want to ruin anymore clothes." Liam cocked a brow. "No, now put these on." Harry huffed as he took the clothes from Liam. "You're going to have to get used to it at some point." Harry said as he put his clothes on.