Chapter 21

Liam was nervous, tomorrow was the day he had to go with Bressie to the wolf territories and talk to them. Liam paced his room, not to mention he was due any day now and he didn't know how this worked.

Liam thought he might faint, he knew this wasn't good for the baby but he couldn't help it. Harry rushed into the room and grabbed Liam's face. "Hey, hey," Harry said quietly, "baby, it's okay, breath. I'm right here." Liam inhaled his mates scent and relaxed.

"I'm sorry for pulling you from work. I'm just so nervous about tomorrow and I'm due any day now and I don't know how this works because I'm a guy and-" Liam hung his head. He really wasn't ready for any of this.

"Hey," Harry lifted Liam's head so he could look at him, "Bressie is going to be with you tomorrow so nothing should happen. Only monsters would attack someone with child. And, I sent Niall to the chinchilla pack because their alpha is also into the same sex and they had a child about a year ago. They are going to be here soon so we can ask as many questions as we like."

"Chinchilla's? I wasn't aware that they were near." Harry chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Um, they're not. They're about 50 to 60 miles away from the skulk." Liam's jaw dropped. "Harry! Did you really sent Niall all that way just for a few questions?!"

Harry smiled and shrugged. "They were more then happy to come, my love." Liam really couldn't believe it. Harry really asked a pack..."wait what are they called?"

"Chinchilla's are called herds, but because there are other's that have that same name we call them the cute herd, but don't say it in front of them." Liam giggled. Alright, so Harry asked the herd's alpha...."wait guy's or girl's?"

"Guy's" Liam hummed. Harry asked the alpha's of a herd that lived about 60 miles away to come over for a few question's. What could this man not do? Harry shrugged. "Have to test me on that love."

Liam glared at his husband. "Get out of my head!" Harry chuckled and kissed Liam's temple. "You know," Harry said lowly, "we have some time before they get here.~" Liam bit his lip and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

"Want to relax a little baby?~" Liam giggled as Harry started kissing down his neck. Liam tugged on his long hair and sighed. Harry brushed his lips over the mating mark and they both moaned. "Gonna have those wolves know who you belong to."

They stumbled backwards until Harry had Liam pinned to his desk. Harry smoothed his hand under Liam's shirt and rubbed his swollen belly. "Just a few day's." Harry muttered and kissed Liam's stomach. "I can't wait." Liam smiled down at his husband.

Harry tugged Liam's shirt off and sucked on his nipples. Liam moaned and arched into it as best he could. Harry blew on them and smirked when they got hard. Harry then tugged Liam's joggers and pants off and gave him a few good strokes.

Harry leaned over and grabbed the lube and a condom. Liam whined and Harry chuckled. "Babe, we don't have time to take a bath after this."

"So, you want to meet up with the cute herds alphas smelling like sex?" Harry thought about it and threw the condom back in the drawer. "Fine, but if we are late it's your fault." Liam chuckled and pulled Harry down for a kiss.

Harry took a step back and took his clothes off and rejoined his beautiful husband. "Look so pretty." Harry muttered as he slicked up three fingers and pushed in two. Liam threw his head back and moaned. He was so tight around Harry's fingers, even though they had sex only two days ago.

"Always so tight for me, huh?"

"Yes master!" Liam's developed a 'master' kink lately, Harry didn't mind it, loved it actually, but it came out of no where. Harry chuckled and fingered his loving mate. "Master, you always make me feel so good." Liam moaned as he gripped the edges of the desk.