Chapter 20

Liam huffed as he rolled in bed, well the best he could anyway. His tummy was completely swollen and it made thing difficult. He will never take for granted putting on shoes again. It seemed so simple, but when you couldn't really bend over it became a difficult task that Liam usually just asked Harry for help.

He gently pocked Harry awake. Harry muttered something and blinked a few times. "Yeah?" Liam felt bad for waking him up so late at night, but Harry wasn't the one carrying around a baby in his tummy so he could move much faster then Liam.

"Can you get me some food? I'm hungry." Harry huffed and got up, rubbing his eyes. He put on some loose joggers. "What do you want to eat?" He yawned. "Berry pie, with that fish you make, oh and ice cream!"

Harry huffed, but nodded and went down to the kitchen to make his husband what he asked. About two hours later Harry came back with Liam's food and Liam was playing with his fingers. Harry didn't want to ask so he just looked into his mind.

Harry sighed because Liam also wanted chocolate, of course. Harry set the try down in front of Liam and before he could say anything Harry left. He came back shorty with a giant bar of chocolate that he hid in the house because if he didn't Liam would eat it all in one day.

Liam put his fork down and grabbed the chocolate bar, quickly opening it and taking a big bite. He moaned as Harry got back under the covers. Liam finished his food quickly enough.

Harry was about to slip into his dream when Liam pocked him again. He should be annoyed, but Liam was always to teemed in asking for anything. Harry rolled over and looked up at his mate, who was still sitting up right. "Yes love?"

Harry could see Liam blush in the darkness of their room and him playing with his fingers. "Um, I'm a little, you know." Liam blushed harder. He didn't have to say anything, Harry already knew what he wanted. Harry sat up and told Liam to lay down. He got the lube and took off his joggers.

He settled himself in front of Liam's open legs and poured some lube over himself. Liam was already nice and open, asking for the same thing only a few hours prior.

Harry stroked himself to full hardness, it being a little difficult because he was tired, and slowly pushed into Liam's waiting body. Liam moaned and griped the sheets. Liam has become so sensitive and needy, Harry loved it, just maybe not in the middle of the night.

++++

Harry woke up to a hyper Liam. "Morning my handsome alpha~" Liam giggled as he got out his outfit for the day. Harry smiled and sat up, leaning against the headboard and looking at his husband run around to get an outfit ready.

"Today we are meeting up with another pack and their alpha right?" Liam asked as he looked through his over sized baggy clothes. He couldn't really wear much else because of his tummy. Harry completely forgot about that.

"Shit, you're right." Liam giggled and walked over to his mate. "Forgot?" He asked as he gave Harry a kiss. Harry hummed with a smile on his face. "Yeah, but that's why I have you. To always keep me in check."

Liam rolled his eyes and went back to choosing an outfit. "Go take a shower, I'll choose what you're wearing today."

Harry followed his mates orders.

Liam had chosen a nice formal look, but not too formal. It was nice. "Damn, you're getting better at these things." Liam smiled and he pulled his shirt over his head. "You have your mum to thank for that." Harry smiled and went over to kiss Liam's shoulder.

"This meeting should be easy. Just a little talk about the wolves. Niall is going to bring Bressie so it should go well."

"Let's hope. So, do Pumas have a collective noun?" Harry shook his head. "Not really. Since our names come from actual 'packs' of animals. Pumas usually live alone, you will never find them in groups. Only when they are young and need their mother, those are called litters. So, the Pumas just call themselves the mountain lions." Liam hummed. You learn something new everyday.