Chapter 11

Liam was actually a little sad that they had to leave. "I knew you would enjoy it here. Don't worry, love, next time we come back we'll stay." Harry smiled as he hugged Liam from behind. Liam hummed and leaned back into Harrys warm body. "At least I learned how to use my new heightened senses." Harry chuckled.

"Yep, seeing you run into walls was great." Liam rolled his eyes and pushed off Harry. "Yeah, seeing you laugh your ass off was great too." Harry chuckled and kissed Liam's cheek. "You were so cute." Liam rolled his eyes and giggled as Harry tickled him.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Gemma come in with her eyes covered. "Can I open them? Is it safe?" Harry snuck up behind her and blew in her ear. She yelped and started playfully punching her baby brother.

Harry chuckled. "Alright, alright, what do you want?" Gemma laughed. "Mum and dad wants to talk to both of you." Harry glanced over at Liam who just shrugged. They made their way to the second highest floor, where the luna and alpha's offices were. "Looks like they're in mum's office." Harry said and walked over.

He knocked and they heard a light 'come in'. Harry opened the door and Liam thought that the office looked really cute. They walked in and Harry closed the door behind them. "What did you guys need? We have to get going soon if we want to get home on time."

"Don't worry, honey, this is going to be fast. We just wanted to give Liam a quick check up before you guys go." Liam cocked his head to the side. "Oh, right, I completely forgot about that." Harry chuckled as he scratched the back if his head.

"What are you guys talking about?" Liam huffed. "We need to do a quick cheek up on how your body. Just to see that everything is going smoothly and that your body is okay." Harry explained. Liam looked around and saw a woman in the corner of the room. "Wait, here?"

"Well, yes, since we asked you to come all this way." Anne said shyly. "If you want Harry can stay in the room with you." Liam nodded as Harry laced their fingers together. Harry nodded and his parents left the room. The woman stepped forth and Liam noticed she didn't have green eyes.

"Mr. Styles, Mr. Payne." She bowed and at this point Liam should have gotten used to it, because everyone's been doing it the whole time they were here, but he wasn't. "Now, if you may remove all your clothes please, sir."

"Wait, what?!" Liam clung onto Harry's arm. "Honey, how else is she going to check your body? Don't worry, I'll be right here." Harry smiled down at Liam. Liam bit his lip and slowly started taking his clothes off, Harry folding them and putting them on a chair.

"Pants too, Mr. Payne." Liam blushed and he looked at Harry. "It'll be quick." Harry said as he placed a hand on his lower back. Liam gulped and slowly took them off. He wanted to hide behind Harry, but the hand on his lower back stopped him from doing so.

Liam's didn't notice it until the doctor pointed it out, but there was a check up bed in the corner of the room. Liam went over, as he was told, and laid back. Harry was by his side hold his hand as the doctor did what she had to do.

Once she was done Liam quickly put his clothes back on, hiding behind Harry. "Well, everything seems to be going good. He should be done with the changes in a month or so. I would required coming back around that time, although if you want kids you can come back as you pleas." Harry thanked her and turned to Liam.

"You okay?" Liam nodded and looked at the doctor. "Um, can I ask you a question?" She nodded. "Um, so, how is it going to work exactly?"

"If you are talking about the birth process we will be doing a c section." Liam nodded. "Okay, one more thing." She nodded. "What are you? I've noticed that every werefox has green eyes, but you have brown ones."