Chapter 9

Liam had placed his hands on Harry's shoulders as he continued to abuse his nipples. "Harry," Liam whined, "it's starting to hurt." Harry sucked harder before switching to the other one. Liam whined because Harry has already sucked both of them and they were red.

Harry nipped at it before pulling away. Harry licked his lips and smirked. "Sorry, I couldn't help it." Liam pouted as he glared at Harry. "But look how pretty they look." Harry thumbed at them. Liam yelled at how sensitive Harry made them. "They're so red and cute." Harry leaned in. Liam pushed Harry's face away.

"No! I can't. It's too much." Harry pouted but pulled away. "Sorry, sorry, I just love playing with them." Liam grumbled as he closed his shirt, but didn't button it up. Harry smirked as he leaned in closer. "Did that get you hard, my love?" Liam blushed as he closed his legs.

"N-no!" Harry hummed as he trailed a hand up Liam's thigh. Liam shivered and closed his legs tighter. "Really? What if I told you, your scent changes a little when you're turned on?" Harry scooted a little closer. Liam tried to scoot away, but that would reveal his problem. Harry hid his face in Liam's neck and breathed in. "You smell great." Harry growled as he licked his lips.

Liam whimpered as Harry lightly pushed him down. Harry started leaving open mouth kisses all over Liam's neck. Liam bit his lip as he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. Harry stopped and looked at Liam. "Wh-what?" Liam asked, his face feeling hot.

"Nothing, it's just you've never hugged me when I do something like this." Liam looked away for a moment before looking back. "Well, I was always nervous back then." Harry's eyes sparkled. "Are you not nervous now?" Liam looked into Harry's eyes and he felt his heart swell. "No, I trust you. You would never hurt me. You love me too much." Liam giggled.

Harry smiled so wide his cheeks were hurting. "I do, I really do." Harry leaned down and kissed Liam passionately. Liam was still a little scared, but he knew that it would go away. Harry smoothed his hands down Liam's open shirt and back up his back. Harry sighed happily as he pulled away.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your body? You're so manly but so smooth at the same time." Liam blushed as Harry started to kiss down. "I've always hated that my body was smooth." Liam muttered. "Why? It's nice." Harry muttered against his chest. Liam smiled. "Yeah, I guess it isn't so bad."

Harry licked at Liam's toned stomach and licked his lips. "Why do I have a feeling that you've been wanting to do that for a while now?" Liam giggled. "Because I have. Like I said before, I love your body." Harry shrugged. "Is that the only thing you love?" Liam pouted.

"Absolutely, not. I would still love you with all that I am even if you were chubby and small." Liam snorted. "I think you described a meatball."

"Well, you'd be a very cute meatball." Liam laughed as Harry went back up for a kiss. When Harry pulled away with a love struck smile on his face Liam said it without thinking and the look on Harry's face was everything. "Say it again. I don't think I heard you." Harry said slowly and with wide eyes. Liam giggled.

"Really?" Harry nodded and waited. "I love you." Liam smiled as Harry kissed his face. "I love you. I love you." Harry said as he continued to kiss Liam's face. Once Harry was finally done Liam gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Love me." Harry smiled against Liam's lips. "Okay." Harry sat up on his knees and unbuttoned his shirt. "Are you sure about this?" Harry asked once he climbed over Liam again. Liam smiled and pulled Harry down for a sweet kiss. "Yeah. If I don't do it now I might never do it." Harry chuckled and kissed the tip of Liam's nose. "As you wish." Harry leaned down and snogged with Liam.

Liam hummed as Harry pushed his shirt off. Once it was off Liam wrapped his arms around Harry's back and held him tight. Harry toes his shoes off, along with his socks. He reached back and got Liam, but it was hard since Liam didn't want to stop kissing.