Chapter 19

Liam looked as his tummy in the mirror. His abs were gone and it looked like he was gaining some weight. He was, but not in the way Harry was thinking. "Aw, look at your little fat." Harry cooed as he entered the room.

Liam just smiled and pulled his shirt down. It was so hard to keep it a secret from Harry. They knew everything about each other and didn't keep any secrets. Liam found out that their was a rang limit for their bond, but it only worked if he was about ten miles away from Harry.

"What are you doing here baby? I thought you had alpha things to do." Harry huffed and walked over to his mate, wrapping him up in his arms. "I do, but I wanted to see you before I go into a meeting. Other were packs are trying to speak about their concerns about how the wolves are taking up so much land. I've asked Niall to bring Bressie in today so we can ask him how we can go about this calmly."

Liam hummed and tucked his head under Harry's. "Is it okay if I go out with Gemma and your mom today?"

"I don't see why not." Harry kissed the top of Liam's head. "Alright, I have to go, love you."

"Love you." Once Harry closed the door Liam mind linked his stepsister and mother and asked if they wanted to go on a rode trip today. Luckily they agreed.

++++

"Liam, honey, we are so far. We will loose the mind link to our mates." Anne said worried. "That's the plan." Liam said and the women looked at each other for a moment.

Finally, they made it to a lovely looking park that was about eleven hours away from the skulks territory. Liam grabbed the picnic basket and they all made their way into the park. Once they found a nice spot and ate a little Anne finally asked.

"So, why so far?" Liam hummed.

"You have to promise not to freak out."

They nodded and Liam sighed. "Okay, so, I had asked Harry how I would know if I was pregnant or not and he told me and well, the funny feeling in my stomach finally went away and I'm started to feel much more energetic then usual."

Gemma and Anne blinked a few times before Gemma jumped up and yelled. "I'm going to be an aunt!" Liam face palmed as Anne laughed with glee. "I knew you two were busy on your honeymoon, but I wasn't expecting you to be that busy." Liam's face turned bright red.

"Oh, are you starting to get a bump?" Anne asked after calming down her daughter. Liam lifted his shirt so they could see his stomach. "Aw, you look so cute!" Gemma cooed. Liam chuckled. "You sound like your brother." Anne hummed.

"You have to tell him soon. You can't hide it forever."

"I know, and I want to, but I want to make it a surprise. That's why I asked you out today. So, we can talk." The women nodded and they started plotting Harry's amazing surprise.

++++

Harry sighed as he got into his room and flopped on the bed. Liam already warming up the sheets. "You okay?" Liam asked as he petted Harry's hair. It had gotten so much longer, but Liam loved it. "Why is it when I become alpha everything turns to shit?" Liam chuckled.

"Darling, it didn't happen the minute you became alpha. Look, go take a shower and come cuddle with me in bed, how does that sound?"

"Amazing." Harry went off to shower as Liam laid there, on their huge bed, looking up at the ceiling, rubbing his tiny baby bump. Harry came out quickly, not wanting to wash his hair right now, and cuddled close to his mate.

"Harry," Liam giggled, "you didn't put on any clothes." Harry huffed as he laid his head next to Liam's. "Too much work. Plus, sleeping naked is better." Liam rolled his eyes and cuddled close. "You smell different." Harry said as he sniffed Liam. "What do you mean?"