Chapter 23

Liam smiled down at Petal as she giggled up at him. "Hey." Gemma came in and smiled. "Hey Gem. How's Harry doing today?" Liam picked up his daughter and walked over to Gemma. "Actually, that's what I'm here for. Now, let me take the baby." Liam was hesitant but gave Petal over to her aunt.

"Now, I was sent over to tell you that Harry opened his eyes." Liam fell to his knees as tears whelmed up in his eyes. "Glad that I took Petal?" Gemma giggled as she bounced her niece in her arms. Liam covered his mouth with his hand as he cried.

It's been two months. Liam would only ever see Harry in his dreams. Once he calmed down a little, he stood and took Petal back. "Hey, papa's awake." Liam whispered to her and laughed a little. Petal didn't understand why her daddy was crying. She reached up and tried to wipe his tears away.

Liam giggled and kissed her soft forehead. "Come on, I think Harry would love to see you." They walked over to the hospital. The nurses and doctors all bowed as Liam passed. He had to look after the skulk since Harry couldn't. With Niall, Gemma, and Anne, he was able to do it.

Niall and Bressie became official mates last month. Liam's never seen Niall smile so much before. Liam was nervous once he was standing in front of Harry's hospital room. Whenever he went in there it was just a sleeping Harry. Nothing else.

Liam was scared that he would only see Harry, peacefully sleeping. Liam took in a deep breath, kissed Petals head, and opened the door.

Harry was sitting up and talking to his mother. Harry heard the door open and thought it might have been Gemma, because she rushed out for no reason. Harry's eyes widened when he saw it was Liam and his daughter.

Anne smiled and walked over to Liam. She took Petal from him and he ran to Harry. Liam jumped into his arms and cried. Harry kissed his head as tears rolled down his face. "Harry, I missed you so much." Liam sobbed as something inside him felt whole again. "Liam, I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you like that again. Can you ever forgive me?" Liam laughed as he pulled away and kissed Harry.

Harry hummed and kissed him back. "I could never be mad at you." Liam whispered as he pulled away. "I love you too much." Harry smiled as he kissed Liam again. Once they were done Liam turned and took Petal back in his arms. "Petal, meet your papa."

Liam placed Petal into Harry's arms. Harry looked down at her as she looked up at him. Petal reached up and wiped his tears away. Harry laughed and kissed her chubby face. "Hi. I'm so sorry, my love." Harry cried as he smiled down at her. She giggled and grabbed onto Harry's hair.

"Strong grip." Harry chuckled as he kissed her forehead. Liam chuckled as he got Harry's hair away from her hands. "Looks like you need to cut it. Don't want Petal to rip it off now." Harry smiled and looked back at Liam. "I love you. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you enough."

"I'm just so happy to have you back." They kissed again.

Then the door burst open and Bressie ran in. "Bressie, I swear!" Harry couldn't help but laugh as Niall yelled down the hall. "Alpha, I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" Bressie kneeled next to Harry's cot and apologized so many times.

"Bressie, it's alright. You did your job well." Harry laughed. Niall huffed as he petted Bressie hair so he could stop. "Sorry about him H, he's an idiot." Harry laughed. "Well, sorry I wasn't there to welcome you into the skulk."

"It's alright. Liam's been a great alpha." Liam blushed as he took Petal back. "Oh, no I haven't. I'm not as good as you are." Harry smiled and kissed Liam's hand. "I bet you were wonderful. Now, don't forget, I've been training to be alpha my whole life." Liam rolled his eyes and kissed Harry's cheek.