Chapter 17

Two years and Liam still can't get used to Marcel. No matter how many times they tried Marcel was always a surprise. Liam thought he just liked it better when Harry lost control of the animal. That was much better than Marcel fucking him into next week.

He didn't mind it, he actually loves it, what he didn't like was that he had to stay at home for a few days because he couldn't fucking stand up. Anna trained him none stop and soon Liam would be the perfect alpha. Jack, Jessie, and Jeremy were part of the Skulk and lived happily there. Everyone was a little uneasy at first, it wasn't like Bressie where he came and went, but after a while they got used to it and they were part of the family.

Right now, they were at the doctors, doing Liam's yearly checkup. Harry was sitting there with him until he heard screaming coming from outside. "I'll go see what it is." Harry sighed as he gave Liam a quick kiss and left. "Alright Mr. Payne, everything seems to be in order. Just a few more questions. How's the mating?" Liam blushed, he never got used to that question.

"It's great." Liam chuckled nervously. "Any pains?"

"During it or are we talking about something else?" The doctor chuckled. "Yes, we want to know if you feel if anything's off with your body. It's important for all of us that you stay healthy."

"No, no pains, if anything it gets better every time."

"Even with Marcel?" Liam made a face that made the doctor laugh. "I love him, but damn, he needs to slow down." They laughed and Liam answered whatever questions she had.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked Bressie as they got a drink. "Something smells new. It smells great and I want to know what it is."

"What does it smell like?" Harry asked as he took a sip from his coffee. Bressie took in a deep breath and let it out. "Home."

"Ireland?" Bessie nodded as they walked back to Liam's room. "I'll help you find it, only because I have to introduce someone to Liam. He just got back from his five-year trip."

"Who is it?" Harry thought about it. "You also have never met him. He's my best friend and beta." Bressie's eyebrows shot up. "You have friends." They laughed as Harry punched him in the arm. They got back into the room and Liam was all done.

"Everything okay?" Liam nodded as he hoped off the cot and went to Harry's side. "Now, just take it easy. Make sure Marcel stops being rough with him, please." Harry blushed as Bressie snickered. "Will do."

Fuck that shit.

Shut up.

Marcel didn't say anything else because both Harry and Liam told him to be quiet.

"Alright, lets get going. We need to help Bressie find something, and I have someone to introduce to you." Liam nodded as Harry grabbed his hand. Liam chatted with Bressie as they followed Harry. "So, why Bressie? That can't be your actual name." Bressie laughed. "After two years you finally ask?" Liam shrugged.

"Well, you're right. My real name is Niall. Bressie comes from my last name Breslin."

"Niall Breslin, ew, that sounds so weird." They laughed and suddenly he sniffed the air. "Hey, Harry, where are we going exactly?" Harry hummed as he glanced behind him. "To the edge of the territory, that's where my friend lives, why?" Harry stopped so they could catch up with him.

"Because the smell is getting stronger." Harry hummed as they continued walking. "Well, maybe their near each other." Harry shrugged. As they got closer Bressie got dizzy, the smell was so overpowering, and he was not ready for it. So, they took a little break.

"You okay?" Liam asked as he rubbed Bressie's back. "Yeah, sorry, we can keep going." They made it there quickly and it was a cute small cottage in the outskirts of the territory. Bressie stopped and just stared at it, that is until Liam tugged him along.