Chapter 12

Harry was pacing back and forth in the kitchen. "Hun, calm down, you're making me dizzy." Liam whined as he pressed his forehead to the counter. "Sorry, love, I'm just nervous. Your family's coming tomorrow!"

"Yeah, and so are yours. What's the big deal?"

"You know, if you were a were this would be so much easier. Parents would be happy that their child is mated to an alpha, we wouldn't have to explain literally everything, and the secret, please tell me your family is good at keeping secrets." Liam giggled as Harry looked at him. "Yes, baby, they are. Hey, stop worrying about it."

"Is this how you felt when we were driving to the territory?" Liam cocked a brow at his mate. "No, what do you think!" Harry chuckled and walked over to Liam. He hid his face in the top of Liam's hair and breathed in deeply. Liam felt him relaxed and he giggled. "Do I really smell that good?"

"Yep, I just want to eat you sometimes." Liam giggled again as Harry kissed the shell of his ear. "Stop that! We have to think about what we're going to cook for them. They're coming for dinner so something nice." Harry hummed as he lightly wrapped his arms around Liam's waist. "How about my salmon, that you love so much, with mashed potatoes?" Liam hummed.

"To drink?"

"I make great drinks if they want some alcohol. If not, then we can get some pop and juice."

"Dessert?"

"You, of course." Liam blushed as he rolled his eyes, but the smile on his face made Harry's smile grow. "I mean for them, not you. Plus, your parents and Gemma are going to be there."

"Right, can't eat you out in front of them. Well, my parents won't much care, sex is normal for us."

"Yeah, I now, but my family will flip so no." Harry chuckled. "How about chocolate cake?" Liam gasped. Harrys only made his chocolate cake for him once and never again. "Really?!" Liam smiled as Harry chuckled. "Be quiet before I rethink my choice." Liam squealed and Harry just rolled his eyes playfully. "If you had to choose between chocolate and me which one, would you go for?"

"Chocolate, duh." Liam said without a second thought. "Really? Well, why don't you just go to your place and eat as much as you like?" Harry said as he stepped away. "No." Liam whined and he pulled Harry back. "I was joking. I would pick you. Chocolate might be amazing, but you complete me." Harry smiled as he leaned down to give Liam a kiss. "Plus, you can always just make me some." Harry scoffed and pulled away as their lips brushed together.

Liam pouted and bit on Liam's pouts lip. Liam sucked it into his mouth and blushed as Harry chuckled. "You're really cute did you know that?" Liam smiled and gave Harry one more kiss. "Yeah, you tell me that every day."

"And I'll never stop. I'll tell you that until the day I die."

"And what if I die first?"

"Then I'd die with you. Remember? It would literally be ripping my soul in two if you were taken from me." Harry was dead serious, and Liam wasn't sure what to say to him. "I love you Liam, with all my being."

"Well, good to know you can't cheat on me." Harry laughed. "No, cheating isn't really a thing in our world. Not for mates anyway. For those young teens that have girlfriends or whatever just for fucks might cheat, but no, it's not a thing."

"Damn, must be nice." Liam muttered as he hopped off the stool. Harry chuckled as he kissed his temple and let him go. "Alright, I'm calm and have a plan for dinner. Now, what should I wear?"

"That really nice suit you never put on would be nice."

"Okay, Something fancy but not that fancy." Damn, Liam really wanted to see Harry in that thing. "Why didn't you just ask then?" Oh, right, they could read each others minds. "Anyway," Liam said as he cleared his throat, "how about just your normal button up and jeans?"