Chapter 22

Harry paced his office as he thought of ways to save his mate, Niall's mate, and his baby. He messed up so bad, he didn't know what to do. Then he heard a knock at his door. Harry collected himself then opened the door.

"Niall, come in." Niall looked as tired as Harry felt. Niall walked in and sat on one of Harry's couches. "So, what's the plan?" Harry closed the door then pinched his lip. "I want to just storm in and take them back, but that's far too risky."

"We can ask the cats, the mouse's, literally everyone hates the wolves. We can ask every surrounding pack and they will help!" Niall wasn't wrong, they could ask anyone who wasn't a wolf and they'd help. Harry nodded and sat at his desk.

"I'll call as many people as I can, even Louis. We need all the help we can get." Niall nodded and he ran off to his office to help make the calls go faster.

Harry huffed as he hung up on the last person. Then Niall walked in and slumped into the couch. "Everyone should be here is a few hours." Niall pushed his hair out of his face. "We need sleep. We can't fight like this." Harry wanted to argue, but Niall wasn't wrong.

Before Harry went to sleep he mind linked the head warrior and told her what the plan was.

Harry flopped into his bed and hugged Liam's pillow close. He sniffed it and cried. It still smelled like baked bread, like Liam. Harry cried himself into a deep sleep.

++++

Harry groaned as he woke up. He looked around, not recognizing where he was. He was in a dark, damp, and cold cage. Harry got up from the 'bed', if you could even call it that, and looked around some more.

That's when he saw something in the corner. He slowly walked towards it and gasped. "Liam!" Liam was sitting on the floor, hugging a blanket close to his body, and a giant black wolf was wrapped around him.

"Liam?" No response. Harry tried touching him, but his hand just fazed through. "No, no, please let me touch him!" Harry cried into his hands. Once he calmed down a little he wondered who the wolf was. Then he saw a pill of clothes no too far from them.

Bressie. He must have shifted to stay warm and keep Liam warm.

Harry sat down next to them and wondered what was going on. Then they heard a heavy metal door open. Liam hugged the blanket closer to himself and tried shrinking more as Bressie growled and took a defensive stance around Liam.

Harry stood up, not really sure of what to do. Then a man with black hair walked down the stairs. He looked at Bressie. "Can I talk to him without you cursing me out and calling my nasty names?" Bressie just growled and snapped his jaw. The man rolled his eyes and looked into the dark corner where Liam was huddled. "Liam, I have food. You need to eat." Liam looked up and licked his lips.

Harry wanted to punch this asshole. Has he really been starving his pregnant mate?! Harry growled and he saw the man back away.

He looked confused because that didn't come from Bressie. He shook it off and waved at one of the men behind him. He bowed and slid a tray full of food into the cell. Bressie glanced at it while Liam just stared.

The man waited a little then left. Once they heard the door shut Bressie sniffed the food and nodded his big head. Liam went over and started scarfing down half of the food. "Bressie, you should shift back, you need to eat." Harry relaxed, finally hearing his mate's voice.

Bressie shifted back and went to the pill of clothes. He put them on and ate a little. "Alpha, you should eat more, you're eating for two." Liam glared at Bressie and crossed his arms. "I'm fine, now eat." Bressie went to argue, but knew he couldn't win, so he ate the rest.