||२||

As Yatee was growing, she was turning out to be an extraordinary girl with fighting spirit. Unlike the other girl's, she wasn't interested in playing miniature cooking game. Instead, she was more interested in the art of using the weapons, in watching her father, Madhavrao, sorting out people's problems, in watching her father's friend, Jayapalrao coach young boys wrestling and practice deadly weapons like Talwar, Dandpatta and Bhala. She was personally fond of Dandpatta - a long, metallic strip with sharp edges used by warriors to cause deep striking wounds on opposition party.

She was coached with Jayapalrao's son, Chandrashekhar, who was four years elder to her. They weren't knowing each other for a long time but, in order to keep Yatee's warfare education a secret, they let her have special training with Chandrashekhar.

Chandrashekhar soon was sent to his native village, Satara with his Mother as his grandfather was unwell. So Yatee found herself all alone after this. But she was determined to learn all the things as since she was there, her mind was growing with only one dream - Completing her father's dream of building their own Kingdom of justice as their current ruler Pankaj Kumar was an unjust ruler. Unfortunately, her father was head justice at his court and Jayapalrao was the chief commander of his Army. But the both men saw their jobs as a perfect way to sneak all weak points of Pankaj Kumar in order to seize his throne.

Three Years Later

During those days, child marriages were frequently held. So was intended for Seven year old Yatee. But no one was agreeing to marry the girl - the reason was her extraordinary strength, her courage and skin complexion. Soon, Malatibai, her grandmother visited them and warned that no one will marry her so they should marry her off to someone who is pretty older then her. But suddenly they heard a noise...

"If no one wants to marry that wonderful child, then my son will marry her. She will be my daughter in law. I will make sure that no one, will then judge by her qualities and her complexion. Is it clear to you or did you forget about my word to you, Mai?"

"Jayapal, when you arrived ?"

"When you were blaming my best friend, at that time."

"Look, I know that my granddaughter isn't as beautiful and fair as your kids, so don't force that young boy to marry her. He might be liking someone else, why ruin his life around that unfortunate girl ?"

"Mai, he's my son. He won't disobey me. And I am calling my son right away from Satara. And next month, on the auspicious day of Mahashivratri, I cordially invite you for your Granddaughter's, Yatee's marriage to my son, Chandrashekhar."

Saying this, Jayapalrao left for Satara to bring Vidyabai, his wife and son Chandrashekhar.

Meanwhile, Yatee, was pretty confused.
What do they meant by marriage?
Why girls marry ?
Why they need to leave their house?
Would Kaka Saheb (Jayapalrao) and Chandrashekhar ji will allow mo to practice warfare?

Many questions were haunting the little girl. All she knew was her life was going to change. From playing the miniature cooking to practising it on the real chul(stove) , from playing marriage of dolls to her own marriage , from wearing skirt and blouse to wearing a nine yard saare , from being anyhow at her father's place to being a sincere daughter in law at the Shirke Patil house. Everything was going to change in a month. All that was about to be constant was just her name.

Mahashivratri

Yatee P.O.V. :

Today was my marriage. I was damn excited!! Now no one will stop me and ask where I'm going while going for warfare practice with Jayapal Kaka. But now, I need to call him Mamanji (fathe in law). Also, I need to call Vidya Kaki as Sasubai (mother in law) and Srikanta tai as Nanandbai (sister in law). I don't know why so 🙄🤔. Many things were going to change. Suddenly Aai entered.

"यते, आता आई, आई करणे बास हा. सासरी गेल्यावर आई नाही येणार आहे मदत करायला. आणि हो, आणखी एक, परकर पोलका घालण्याऐवजी आता साड्या नेसून कामं करा. आणि सासूबाईंना मदत करत चला प्रत्येक कामात."

(Yatee, now aai won't be there always around you. At your in-laws I won't be there to help you. Now, instead of wearing skirt blouse, try wearing saree and do all your chores. And don't forget to help around your mother in law.)

"But aai, why should I leave my house?"

"Because, you deserve it. Now you won't be just a married girl. You have to marry to complete Baba's dream. YOU HAVE TO MARRY TO BE A RULER - A WARRIOR QUEEN..."

"Baba...?"

____________________________

Another update....
Hope you'll will like it ❤️
Do vote and leave comments about the story.

Next update in three days... Till then, lots of love 💕