||२०||

Woohooo🎉🎊
Our book crossed 1.5 K reads and 400 votes!!
Thanks to all dear readers... Keep supporting and let's take this to 2 K reads soon ❤️❤️

_________________

Chandrashekhar P.O.V.

The temple echoed in the sounds of bells. As we entered, all the people made way for us upto the centre of the temple. There I saw a lady sitting and offering milk bath to Lord Mahadev and Maa Bhavani. We all bent down in front of the Almighty and Ram shook that lady. She was so deeply praying that she didn't even notice us. When Ram called her, she looked back and I was stunned.

SHE WAS MY WIFE ! MY DEAR YATEE !
How I couldn't identify her voice ? Who else than her would be such a great devotee of Mahadev ? Stupid me !!

Matoshri went ahead and blessed Yatee -

"May lord bless you with everything you want."

Yatee bent down to seek her blessings and touched her feet in respect. Matoshri turned towards us and exclaimed in joy -

"I'm very glad to see my dear Sripad and Narayan awake at early morning. Tell me Yatee, what should I gift you for this ?" She was smiling with joy.

Suddenly, Aaba saheb spoke from behind -

"Are Vidya bai, these aren't awake due to the prayers, these dear boys of yours are awake due to strong hits of bamboo sticks today." He laughed and placed his hand on Sripad's shoulder.

"Oww... It hurts Kaka Saheb..." He said, while rubbing his arm.

"Oh my God ! Who did this deed of goodness to wake our dear Mr. Late Latif (one who is late everywhere)?" Ram asked while caressing his arm.

"None other than Rani Saheb herself !" Mohini vahini said with a proud face. I could sense her proud feeling for her dear friend Yatee.

"Even the baby is happy to see it's father awake today. This is an auspicious day for you, Mr. Commander in chief. You must celebrate this day." Mohini vahini said as she giggled and hid behind Matoshri.

"Okay... Enough of teasing to him. Now, let others take the Darshan, too. Come on now, move out of the temple along with your childish fun." Saying so, Yatee took up the flowers and motioned her assistant to distribute the Prassad.

We all took the Darshan and moved out of the temple after performing the Puja. While we were going out, Yatee stopped the priest and said something which terrified the Priest along with Sripad and Narayan.

"After you complete your Puja, come to the royal court. I need to have a word with you. And also, from tomorrow, those who will wake up late and miss their daily practice, today you got only a whack of bamboo, tomorrow it will be of my sword." Saying so, she left along with her Kanta, Mohini vahini and Kumudini Bai. She was walking as a fierce tigress who was in a bad mood right now.

Sripad came near me just like a little boy who has got a scolding from his mother.

"Are Chandrashekhar, what is this ? She is not the one whom you married years ago. She literally was pouring fire from her eyes just because I don't wake up early. Why do I have to wake up so early? I do daily exercise everyday whilst you perform Puja. Then what's the problem ?" He asked and was massaging his arm which showed sign of her bamboo whack.

"Yes man. She came near the practise area and literally pushed us into the lake for bath. And then pulled our ears for arriving late at practice." Said Narayan in a baby voice imitating the entire scene.

I felt happy and sad both at that time. Happy for seeing my dear friends following discipline and sad for seeing them in pain. I must meet Yatee and thank her for pulling these lazy men in discipline.