||२४||

Chandrashekhar P.O.V.

"Be careful man, she is a mere lady." One of the students instructed the one who was going to fight.

"Yes man. Just have a look. Within few moments, I will have victory." He said while smirking.

Soon Ram, Aaba saheb, Matoshri and Narayan arrived by the news of duel between Yatee and our best soldier.

"Okay everyone... Pay attention here. Today we are having a duel fight between our best student and..." Dhanaji Kaka was interrupted by Yatee.

"I don't want to be known by my name here. Let the fight be over. Then I will introduce myself." She said while stepping ahead.

She wore her armour. Her simple saree looked beautiful under that heavy armour. She had removed her most of jewelry. Only jewel that adorned her was her small nuptial chain and toe rings. My thoughts were interrupted by announcement of the duel.

"Let the duel start." Dhanaji Kaka announced and various students gathered around the place.

The duel was of Dandpatta war. The sounds of Dandpatta clashing filled the air. Yatee was fighting as if she wasn't fighting, she was playing with that Dandpatta. First attack, second attack and followed by third. The student was going on making attacks on her. She was just defending herself.

Dhanaji Kaka declared a break for few moments and after the break, both of them again took their positions. This time, on their horses. Duel was resumed. Again, Yatee was following defence strategy. I knew she would never go for first attack. The student resumed his attack mode and went on attacking her with some basic shots. It was like a child's play for her.

Soon the student fed up by just attacking her. It was clearly seen that he was tired. Yatee, on the other hand, wasn't tired yet. She awaited the moment of him being tired and fed up. And he was, now completely tired, who gave up the thought of another attack. Yatee took that moment and did her signature movement. It was the double shot attack. She attacked with the Dandpatta in air two times and jumped off the horse while landing safely on the ground. No one had mastered it here, not even Dhanaji Kaka. Even I didn't knew how to do it. There was a pin drop silence for few moments. No one could analysis what happened. Suddenly everyone heard a loud thud on the ground. In a shot, the student was on his knees, with one arm and one feet injured.

"Thank that almighty. I didn't gave a strong attack. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to hold you hand. Your hand would be here, at my feet." Saying so, she tore the end of her saree and tied it around his arm. He just looked at her blankly.

"But how... How can a mere lady like you... Could fight so nicely ?" He said while panting heavily.

"It requires about fifteen years of daily practice, young man." She said while sitting in front of him.

"Can anyone here challenge my dear niece ?" Dhanaji Kaka went near the students who were passing ill comments about Yatee few minutes ago.

"We can't but maybe, Raje can..." Sripad said while nudging my arm.

"No. I will not fight then. He is way more superior than me. I am not that great fighter like Maharaj." She said while removing her helmet.

"My ladyship, may I know your name ?" The student asked her as she was moving towards Dhanaji Kaka.

"You can call her Rani Saheb. Or maybe, Bai Saheb." Dhanaji Kaka answered him as he handed Yatee her jewelry.

"What... Rani Saheb... Is that true?" That student was completely confused now.

"I am really sorry for not knowing that, your highness." He said as he knelt down and bowed in front of Yatee.

"It's okay... You fought well. Just need of some polishing of skills. I will have a duel with you after six months again. And then, I bet, he will exel more than today." Saying so, she moved towards her horse.