||४२||

Hi there !
Thanks for being patient for next update...
Another small gift for you all...
Make sure to have a look at author's note at the end :)
Happy reading !!

____________________________

Everyone was left speechless after the long war that lasted for almost entire night. Umar Ali, along with Sripad and few soldiers, was taken to Nadiabaad for his treatment and to declare their defeat. Here Yatee, or Uma Devi for the villagers, still unconscious, was taken to her cottage and Acharya Vishwa was treating her wounds. Everyone was tensed for her health. Many, including the village head Guru, were still in shock in witnessing her warrior side. For past twelve years, she stayed there as a recessive lady who maintained her role in the village as a caring mother. Many kids who stayed in the Ashram of Acharya Vishwa were constantly being around her, nursing her wounds. No one were yet aware of her identity as the Mighty Queen of Ajinkyapur.

________________________

Guru came towards Acharya Vishwa. He was still worried about her health.

"Has she returned to her consciousness ?" Guru asked Acharya as he greeted him.

"Not yet. Still her wounds are bleeding." Acharya replied as both of them sat in Acharya's cottage.

"But I'm still shocked. A simple woman, who used to go around the village, caring about the young and old, how can she turn into such a fierce warrior, who seemed like was born to handle weapons ?" Guru asked as Acharya took him inside Yatee's cottage.

"Look what we found in here." Acharya took Guru to a room, filled with weapons.

"I have never seen many of these weapons ! How come she had these ? Her nature is confusing me every second. Is she really the same lady whom we found in the jungles, whom I considered as my sister, who became the Godmother for our village ?" Guru said as they looked at the unconscious figure if Yatee.

"You remember I told you, I don't find her as an ordinary woman. She is someone different from the rest. We found her in the jungles, amongst the wild animals, but she sat there, unharmed. She had a tiger cub in her lap as if it was a domestic animal. I am still unsure if she's a village lady or some tribal woman." Acharya said as Ramchandra entered the cottage.

"Here are the herbs you asked for Acharya." He said as he kept the herbs besides Yatee.

"Thank you so much Ram. How are you ? We didn't had a good talk in past nine days..." Acharya said as Guru left the cottage.

"I am fine. We were searching for someone in the jungles for last week. I'm sorry for not meeting you." Ram said as Acharya patted his back.

"You all have a talk. I will go and get a paste made up of these medicines." Guru said as he left the room.

"It's ok child. Did you find the person whom you were searching ?" Acharya enquired.

"Yes. We did. Actually found in the village itself." Ram replied.

"Well then, who's that special person ?" Acharya asked.

"The lady who is sleeping here..." Ram replied as he patted Yatee's head, caressing a big scar on her face.

"What... It means... You know her ? Tell me, who is she ?" Acharya said, now impatiently asking questions to Ram.

"She's my sister. We lost contact with her about twelve years ago. She had a threat of life from Katalkhan. That's why she took refuge here. He was searching for her for about a decade in our country. But she knew, he wouldn't step inside Shanti Nagar. That's why she stayed here." He explained, making sure not to disclose her original identity.