||३३||

The next few years went on smoothly...
The kingdom, now, was in peace. The huge funds collected from Katalkhan were still helping the welfare of the Kingdom. The court was working over the funds collected from the opposition party...

____________

"Rani Saheb, we are left with few trunks filled with gold coins... Where to add them ?" Narayan, the finance minister of the court, asked Yatee.

"Umm... Put them under the tax department. Give an off to tax collection from the citizens for this month. If still the tresure is remaining, then give an off for next month, too." She said as she signed few documents.

"As you say so."

She was busy scanning some documents. Chandrashekhar, on the other hand, was now recovered, and had started working back. As she was in charge of the tresure recieved, he was in charge of their second tresure - their brave soldiers. He took a look at every medical camp who hosted their Soldiers.

"Rani Sarkar, these are few documents from the medical camp." Chandrashekhar said as he placed them on Yatee's table.

"Hand them to Yashomaan Rao." She said without looking up as she knew, only Chandrashekhar addressed her as 'Rani Sarkar' in the court.

The documents went through through scanning. Only then both of them signed those.

The court was going on as per it's oder now. The once disturbed situation was gradually changed into a peaceful one.

It was the day for collecting reports in the court. Everyone, even the King had submitted his monthly report. Everyone, except...

"सरसेनापतींचा महिन्याचा दाखला कुठे आहे ? का यंदा विसरले ते आजचा दिवस ?
(Where are the reports from commander in chief ? He remembers or has forgotten today's day ?)"
Yatee said as she was putting stamps on the documents.

"Let me check about..." Ramchandra said but his words were cutted by Sripad.

"जरा उशीरच झाला मला पण विसरलो नाही राणी साहेब. उशिराबद्दल क्षमा करावी पामराला...
(I may be little late but I've not forgotten Rani Saheb. Do have mercy on this mere person for being late...)"
Sripad said as he handed the documents.

He was panting and sweating heavily.

"It's ok. Hand him a glass of water. He needs it." She said as she gave those papers to Chandrashekhar for checking them.

Sripad was given the duty of having a look at welfare of the villages and the markets. His duty was tough and lengthy, but he never failed in it.

"The reports are quite good. We are proud of your team, Sripad." Chandrashekhar said as he stamped the documents.

_____________

The Kingdom of Ajinkyapur was at a peaceful mood...

But somewhere, in their neighbouring kingdom, there wasn't a condition of peace.

Mulk-e-Nadiyabaad, the mighty kingdom of an equally mighty King, Sultan Katalkhan, was suffering from multiple problems after the war...

____________

The sound of glass breaking echoed in the room of Sultan.

"What happened Sultan ? Are you alright ?" The kind wife of Sultan, Nazneen Begum jaan asked him.