||४१||

Do read the Author's note at the end of the update. A special gift for all my readers ☺️❤️

____________________

The tension had started to build in the air. It was the most dreadful hour of night. The sky had turned pitch dark. The air blew with a hint of war. The silence built up in the village. Everyone had gathered around the temple for witnessing the decision about the village.

Katalkhan along with his trusted friend and minister Umar Ali had arrived at Shanti Nagar. They wanted to overtake the reigns of the village. They wanted to include the most prosperous village in their country. This wasn't a decision made in a fortnight. They planned about this about twelve years ago. They knew that Acharya Vishwa was the teacher of Chandrashekhar and one day, he will call Chandrashekhar here. They knew Chandrashekhar had arrived in Shanti Nagar. They wanted to uproot his life along with that of Shanti Nagar. But this time, it was hard for him to succeed...

___________________________

"Why are we waiting? Hand us everything you all own along with your 'dear' visitor and let us free. We will leave as soon as you hand that little King to us." Umar Ali said as Katalkhan smiled, sitting on his horse.

"No. We have decided to have a war. A war in between you and us. A duel war amongst the best soldier of yours and us. If you succeed in defeating us, we will surrender." Guru, the village head came ahead and read the message given by Uma Devi.

"Huh, a duel war ? Easy task. Umar Ali, grab your weapons. You will fight from us." Katalkhan said as Umar Ali smiled by feeling victorious.

The space in front of temple was cleared. Umar Ali, mounted on a horse, came in the centre of the ground. Katalkhan stood at one end and Acharya Vishwa along with other villagers stood inside the temple. They awaited for the war to start.

"कहा है आपका होनहार योद्धा ? या उमर अली का नाम सुनते ही उसके होश उड़ गए, हां ?
(Where is your most powerful soldier ? Or has he terrified by hearing that Umar Ali is competing with him, huh ?)" Umar Ali said as Katalkhan laughed.

"कहा है वो योद्धा ? हमने प्रण किया है, सूर्योदय से पहले उसका नामोनिशान मिटा देंगे। (Where is that warrior ? I've swore that before dawn I'll defeat that warrior.)"
Umar Ali said.

The land was still. Suddenly, the sound of a running horse filled the air. People from Shanti Nagar were confused as no one rode the horse in their village in such a fiery speed.

To their surprise, a lady came riding the horse. She was their Uma Devi, but now, dressed as a warrior. Her eyes were bloodshot red. She carried the hint of power, the hint of victory in her each and every step. She rode a brown horse, uncommon in Shanti Nagar and Ajinkyapur, but Ramchandra knew to whom that horse belonged to. She stepped ahead, her steps causing fear rush to Umar Ali's face. He sensed that it wasn't the first time he was encountering that lady. The memories, twelve years old, ran infront of him. He remembered the fierce lady whom they had kidnapped almost a decade ago...

______________________

Twelve years ago...

"My dear King, you will be pleased to see what present we have brought for you..." Umar Ali said as Katalkhan entered the Royal Court of Nadiabaad.

"What is that special gift, Vajir Umar Ali ?" Katalkhan said as he sat on his throne.

"Bring in that foolish prisoner..." Umar Ali ordered the servant to bring a prisoner.