||३||

Chandrashekhar P.O.V.

I don't know why Baba wants me to marry. Means I know that I'm now 11 year old and I must marry according to the customs but I'm still learning a lot of things. I'm still trying to be a good son, a good brother, a good leader and ofcourse, a good disciple of my guru, my Baba. I have pledged to complete his dream and establish a new kingdom. But this marriage will surely be a obstacle in it. Also, I don't even remember the little 3 year old girl who was training with me five years ago. Why do Baba expects me to remember her? What was her name...?? Yatee.
Now I remember. The little, brave and extraordinary girl. She was the first girl of our village to learn sword at an early age of three. But I'm damn sure now, she must be exactly like Srikanta tai - busy with kitchen, food, house, guests and most importantly, extremely cheesy behaviour. That's the reason I don't want to get married. She'll always ask me to do any of her work in her cheesy tone and puppy face. And that's not my weak point. So let her try. I'm sure she'll leave her hopes and leave me too, one day.

"Chandrashekhar, wake up, it's dawn. And we're about to reach our village for your marriage, wake up my boy."

"Oh, Maa, it's you. I was asleep? Since when? A good king shouldn't sleep when others are awake for him. Now Baba will scold me... Ohh no..."

"Chandrashekhar, calm down. No one will tell Baba. It will be our little secret." Srikanta tai spoke.

"Ohkay...."

Soon we reached at Madhav Kaka's house. It was decorated like a wedding house. All greeted me with due respect as I was going to be their son in law. But I was searching for my best friends - Sripad, Narayan, Ramchandra and Yashomaan. My best friends and as they tease me, my future ministers.

As I was about to enter I was pulled in a room and suddenly I heard...

"मुजरा स्विकारावा राजे..."
(Accept our salutes, king)

"Sripad, Narayan, Ram, Yashomaan !! I'm so glad to meet you all after a month... And what's this nonsense act... We are friends. Let's hug🤗"

No one, except Vrunda Kaki, Madhav Kaka and Ram's father, Malhari Kaka knew about our little Kingdom which was taking shape and baby steps in Kolhapur. I just wanted to keep it a secret here in Pankaj Kumar's Capital. But my silly ministers to be weren't able to keep mum.

Suddenly, I heard some footsteps near the room we were in. We were in terrible shock to hear them. They were as clear as a crystal to be heard as the one who walked was wearing anklets. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door of our boy's room.

"Who's there ?" Ram, being the eldest of all, asked.

"This is still my house and no one can ask me whenever I visit anywhere in my house. Who all are there in? And why is the door of my room closed when I'm absent in the room ?"

It was for sure, that girl's room. But I didn't knew why, after hearing her voice Ram went ahead and opened the door. She was a young .... not young, little girl. Maybe she was seven or eight. But she was still pretty young.

"Namaskar vahini (sister in law)"

"Namaskar" She replied.

Wait a minute... What do they four mean by vahini ? Who was she ? Was she even my vahini ? Or was she.....Yatee?
No.. no.. no... It can't be Yatee. The voice of that girl was way to strong and confident for that timid six seven year old girl. But then, who was that girl?
My thoughts were broken when Yashomaan pinched me.

"Are stupid. What are you thinking with such a blank face? Or don't tell me that you fell in love at first sight with your bride, hann ?"

My bride? Means she was Yatee !? And he feels I'm in love ?