||३२||

The day started early at the dawn. Everyone gathered at the court. Everyone was celebrating their victory over Katalkhan and was in a merry mood to welcome their brave army. The hustling court was turned into silence when announcement for arrival of the Queen was made.

"Attention...
The Crowned Queen of Ajinkyapur, Maharani Yatee Bai Saheb is arriving at the court..."
The attendant made the announcement. Everyone stood in respect for the Queen.

The court was stunned by her presence. She walked through the doors with her attendees following her. For the first time in six months she was dressed up properly as a Queen. Not only herself, but even every minister of her court had dressed up for a festival. It was indeed a festival for the entire kingdom.

The fortress was decorated with various flowers. Every entrance of the fortress was made ready with red carpets and variety of flowers.

The political matters were wounded up before midday at the court. The midday was declared and the court was commenced. Everyone retired at their respective chambers to get ready for the welcome of their beloved King.

Yatee too, went to her room. She picked up a nice Yellow saree and red shawl for welcoming program. She was eager to see her husband, her better half and most importantly... her victorious friend after a long war.

The news of the army returning reached each and every corner of the city. The whole city was decorated with flowers and colours. From wherever the troop passed, they were showered with flowers. Soon they were at the foot of the fortress. Trumpets blew and created a melody... Drums were played signifying their hard earned victory... Flags were raised high to symbolise that it was invincible... Flowers were showered showing care and affection to the soldiers...

One of the soldiers informed Yatee about the scene at the foot of the fortress. She was overwhelmed. She called Dhara Bai to set her final look. She was ready to welcome the army... To welcome her beloved.

All the ladies started to assemble at the main entrance of the Royal Palace. Yatee walked I between them. She carried a plate with a oil lamp to welcome the King. Everyone made way for her. She reached the door ad was left speechless after seeing her husband at the door...

"ताई साहेब... आम्ही तुमच्यावर नाराज आहोत... आमच्या मागे आमच्या स्वामिनिंची तुम्ही नीट काळजी घेतलेली दिसत नाही... बघा... कश्या अशक्त दिसत आहेत त्या...
(Sister - refering to Srikanta - I'm angry on you... After myself it seems like you haven't taken proper care of my better half... Look... She looks so weak and thin...)"
Chandrashekhar exclaimed as he shifted his eyes towards Yatee.

He was speaking the truth. Since the war had started, Yatee hadn't given much attention to herself or her health. She would always be in the court, or the weapon store room, or the food supply or lastly at the kitchen... She never paid her looks enough of care...

"It's better you only spoke... Now take care of her because she never listens to us..." Kanta said as she placed her hand on her waist.

"Okay... I will change my routine now. But shall we welcome them ?" Yatee said so as to stop their comments.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Yatee moved forward. Her hands were shivering while applying the Tilak on his forehead. She felt shy like a newly wed bride while standing in front of his tall figure. Even though they were together for almost a decade now, still she felt nervous in front of him.

They welcomed their brave men and everyone returned to their respective rooms. There was a strange silence in the chamber of Yatee and Chandrashekhar.