PUNARJANMA : THE REBIRTH OF TWO CURSED SOULS

He is an Army Commander, the highest officer on frontline border. She was a mere village girl, who had cleared her 12th grade exams. None of them thought of being a life partner to someone like eachother.

Shashi Kulkarni - aged 27, left his home with his older sister at the age of 15 for having a peaceful life.

Rohini Gokhle - aged 20, living with her strict family, breathing everyday in the hope of finding freedom one day.

What will happen, if both of them, due to an accident, get married to each other?

___________________________

If you feel, arranged marriage can be a mistake sometimes, then come, and witness the arranged and mistaken marriage.

Come, and have a look at how destiny decided to make the sorrowful lives of Shashi and Rohini into a heaven after they met each other.

Come, and witness how, a marriage done by mistake, turns into a sweet gift by destiny.

Come, witness the PUNARJANMA (REBIRTH) of two cursed souls, resulting in the birth of wonderful, blessed humans.

___________________________

Really, is it important to have relations only by blood ?

Both of them lived in a living hell before they met each other. And the reason were their own blood relatives.

If you think having step mother/father is a sorrowful fate, then what you will say to someone whose real mother/father make their life miserable ?

_______________________

Do check out my second book Punarjanma The Rebirth of Two Cursed Souls 💟

Click on my profile and enjoy !!

I'm sure you all will like it ☺️