Chapter 5

3RD PERSON'S POV

Jimin glared at the bullies before heading to their classroom.

"Hey hyung, do you think these students will change? Damn! We have thousands of students to teach, do you think we'll succeed?" Taehyung whispered to Jimin making sure no one was listening to them.

Jimin looked at him and said. "We have to trust in ourselves. If we ever succeed... byebye SOUTH KOREA, hello L.A"
Taehyung felt relieved after hearing his words.

Can you imagine? Teaching all the students good manners and maturity will give you a headache! Students nowadays are all careless and rude.

When they reached their classroom they immediately went to their seat. Jimin saw Yoongi resting his head on his palm.
"Hey midget, do you have money that i can maybe borrow? Hehe" He snickered

"I don't have money at the moment." Jimin shortly answered.

"I don't like liars Park Jimin." Yoongi stood up and put his hands into Jimin's pocket and he got his wallet. When he opened his wallet he was surprised by the money he has.

"Dude, you're rich???" Jimin furiously snatched his wallet back.

"Stealing someone's money is rude, bitch." Jimin slightly growled and he immediately regretted it. When he snatched his wallet back, he immediately sat on his seat and covered himself using his hoodie.

'Fuck, that was close Jimin. Bad idea" He thought.

Yoongi just stared blankly while Taehyung secretly laughed.

"What just happened? Did that nerd just shout at me?" He thought.

Yoongi was about to grab him but a teacher came that's why he stopped.

"Be ready later Park."

Jimin was not happy, he was nervous! What if he will notice it? What if he will know his secret? Will it be the end of his mission if Yoongi snitches?

"Calm down Jimin-ah. Control your anger issues! You're getting yourself in trouble!" He said to himself.

TIME SKIP
RIIIINNNGGGG!! (Lmao that was childish)

Taehyung and Jimin headed to the Comfort room and when they were about to head out... Five men including Yoongi stopped them. Yoongi smirked as he looked at Jimin's confused face.

"Nervous, Park?" Yoongi snickered. Taehyung just secretly smirked.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked.

"Shut the fuck up, get them boys." As soon as Yoongi said that. The four men attacked them without hesitation.

Jimin and Taehyung groaned because of pain but they really can't do something about it. One wrong move, they'll be fucked. One wrong move, they'll be suspicious. One wrong move, they'll fail their mission.

Yoongi stood there smirking while crossing his shoulder. He gestured the men to stopped and they obeyed him. "Do not provoke me, Park Jimin." He said and they finally walked out.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and huffed. "The fuck? Your sister's slap hurts more than their punches, fr!" Taehyung said that made Jimin laughed.

"Damn, I really wanna punch the shit out of that midget." Jimin said. "But man, one wrong move we'll fail." He added and stood up, helped Taehyung.

He took his bag on the floor and wrote something again.

"I know you."

From: P.J.M

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and said. "Why only that?"

"He's the leader of the bullies, we will target him." Jimin smirked and they exited the Comfort room.

They saw no one at the hallways. Only the Janitor is there which made them relieved.
All the staffs here knows who they are. They went to the computer room and printed papers for them to litter it again. Taehyung took the chalk and wrote on the blackboard saying.

"I know you."

From: P.J.M

The two bestfriends smirked and left the school.