Chapter 13

YOONGI'S POV

I'm screaming internally because he said i can come with him! I DONT know how to explain, but i just have the urge to be clingy to him. I feel so comfortable when I'm with him. I feel like I'm safe in his arms.

I looked at him driving. His veins in his arms are showing, his jaws are clenching. I gulped as i felt my growing bulge again. I whimpered when it kept growing. I silently grinded my ass on the seat, hoping he won't see me.

And suddenly, i have a plan..

I took out a lollipop inside my pocket as i put it in my mouth. "mmmm so yummy." I muttered and smirked.

My eyes are on the road but i feel him looking at me. I started to lick it and started swirling the candy with my tongue. I began to suck it, pushing it up and down.
"Fuck Yoongi, why you gotta tease me like that." He said as i giggle.

"I'm just eating my candy, daddy. What are you talking about?" I smirked as i looked at him. He growled at the nickname i gave him.

"Damn, baby. We're in the car right now. If I wasn't driving, i could fuck you right now. I mean i can stop the car if you want-" As soon as he said that i took off my seatbelt.

I whispered to his ear. "You want me to suck the other lollipop daddy?" I licked his ear lobe, down to his neck as he moaned.

I traced my hand on his chest, down to his abs, and i unzipped his pants. I took his cock out as he groaned. "I didn't have my milk earlier, might as well get it now."

I licked the tip of his cock and swirled my tongue as i sucked the head. I stroked it up and down and swallowed him whole. "Ugh! F-fuck Baby!"

I deep throated him and moaned as i hear him groan. I massaged his balls and continued doing my job. "F-fuck baby, I'm near."

I felt his hands on my throat, probably feeling his cock down there. I bobbed my head faster and next thing i knew i felt a hot liquid down my throat. I pulled out and zipped his pants as i wiped the excess fluid on my mouth. "You're so tasty, daddy." He looked at me surprised.

"Damn, you're full of surprises darling." I blushed at the nickname as he continued to drive.

I noticed the car is slowing down, and we stopped at a big gate. It immediately opened revealing a very big mansion. I gasped. Damn! They're filthy rich! He drove inside chuckling at my reaction. I explored their residence and i really admire how neat the surrounding is.

Maids were standing outside, already bowing. Three butlers were infront of the maids. They are standing really straight and really formal. Jimin stopped in front of them and went out the car, he opened the door for me and as i was about to step out. I felt his arms around me, and he started carrying me... BRIDAL STYLE.

"J-Jimin! Th-Theyre looking at us idiot!" I snarled at him and he just chuckled. I saw him gave his keys to one of the butlers as he carried me inside.

We went upstairs, probably going inside his room. Fuck, am i going to get fucked again? AAAAAAAAA

He got in and immediately put me down as he slammed my body against the door kissing me roughly. I moaned as the sudden movement. We were exchanging salivas and moans as he choked my neck. He grabbed my ass and spanked it making a loud PAK in the empty room.

We stopped when we heard gasps and whispers.
"PARK JIMIN WHAT IS THIS?????" A tall man screamed at him. He widened his eyes and facepalmed.

"Guys, what the fuck are you all doing in my room?" Jimin hissed as i hid myself in his back. IM SHYYYYYYY

"We were planning to surprise you, pabo! BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SURPRISED US!" Another tall man said while laughing. "Damn, I didn't know you were gay." Another tall man said.

"Shut the fuck up you all. By the way, this is Min Yoongi. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, this is Min Yoongi." I peaked a little and they all looked at me.

"AAWWWWWWWWW YOU'RE SUCH A CUTIE OMGGGGG!" The guy named Jin said. "I WANNA KEEP HIM! CAN WE HONEY??" He asked the Namjoon guy as he chuckled.

"Yah! He's mine dickhead!" Jimin snarled as he hugged my waist.

"Yoowwww Jimin we didn't know you liked guys! I mean, I can't blame you! I mean, he's cute!" The guy named Hoseok said to me that made me blush. Jimin noticed it and glared at me.

"T-thank y-you." I muttered as Jimin rolled his eyes. I felt him grip my waist hard that it might leave a mark.

They all squealed again and they told me how cute i was. I felt a little confident and comfortable. "Come on! Let's watch a movie! I heard that this movie was quite popular last year, it's called 365 days." Namjoon said as the guys said yes to his request. Jimin held my hand as we all went to the cinema room. They're fucking rich omg.

Hi! Don't forget to hit the star button to vote! Follow me for more updates! Thank youuuu so much, it will mean a lot to me. You'll expect a lot of plot twists in this story, so please be with me until the end of the story! Love lots!

-emmaʘ‿ʘ