Chapter 15

YOONGI'S POV

I slightly grind my ass on his crotch, making sure Taehyung and Jungkook wasn't noticing us. I moaned on his ear as he pulled my pants down as my butthole met his fingers.

I whimpered when he started circling his fingers around my hole. "You like that baby?"

I nodded as I felt his fingers went inside me. I whimpered silently as i sucked Jimin's neck, I don't care if it will leave a mark. He slowly pull me up so that he can take out his cock.

I felt his cock slowly pushing in as i slowly sit down. He rocked his hips as i kissed him roughly. He was swallowing my moans and whimpers. I pulled away and watched the movie while he was fucking me.

I saw the boy was fucking the girl roughly on the roof of the cruise, I closed my eyes and i imagined we were them. Fuck, my body wants more. I want him to lick my asshole so bad but he can't because his friends are here.

JIMIN'S POV

As i was about to cum, Taehyung fucking spoke. "Hyung are we having an earthquake? Why is this row shaking? Haha." He snickered but I'm glad he wasnt noticing us fucking. If he ever notices, my baby will be so ashamed.

"J-just f-fucking w-watch th-ahh movie, Tae!" Yoongi said as i smirked. If they weren't here, im gonna fucking wreck his asshole.

I reached my hand for his nipples and i pinch it making him gasp. I hurriedly covered his mouth as i bring his head near to me so. "We're gonna get caught if you're gonna moan, love. "

I widened my eyes when he began riding me. "U-ughh" I let out a moan.

"What was that?" Hoseok said. "Oh probably the boy in the movie moaning." Jin answered. Shit thank u Jin.

"I SWEAR TO GOD THE EARTH IS SHAKING." Taehyung shouted. "WE'RE HAVING AN EARTHQUAKE!" He added that made me scream internally.

"Baby stop, we're gonna get caught." I whispered to him but he wasn't stopping. "I-Im cumming d-daddy." He whispered.
"H-haa-" I covered his mouth again as I stroke his cock and next thing i knew, i felt the warm liquid flowing out from his cock.

When we were finished, Yoongi quickly fixed himself. "Jiminieee, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." He said.

"Hey Taehyung, can you guide Yoongi to the bathroom? The house is kinda big, he might get lost." I told him as he muttered an okay.

Yoongi got up and they left the room.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Yoongi and I are heading towards the bathroom. I broke the silence between us. "Are you gonna tell the students? Are you with him for money? Are you gonna ruin every-" I started as he glared at me.

"First of all, I'm not a snitch, second of all. I'M RICH. And no, I'm gonna help him. And lastly, I knew it was him all the time. Y'all were kinda obvious." Yoongi answered as I sighed.

"You do realize, He's gonna leave Korea when he completes his mission right?" I told him as he looked at me worriedly.

"I-I know that!"

"Are y'all together?" I asked

"N-no."

"Sureeeeeeeee, y'all were fucking public but no label?" I saw him widen his eyes as i laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm not dumb, Yoongi-ah."

"Whatever, but seriously though we aren't together. We're just y'know.... lowkey????"

"Is he big?" I snickered that made him slap my shoulders. I saw him blush and slowly nodded.

He's so lucky, i knew this will happen. I'm just gonna ignore my feelings to Jimin Hyung, im gonna focus on Jungkook now.

HOIIIIII guyssss. Please do voteeee and follow meeee. Love lots!!

-emma/luna