Chapter 6

Jimin was bored so he decided to call Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung, let's go eat outside."

"What if someone will see us hyung? We will be doomed."

"Dress nicely then and wear a mask dude, duh?"

"Ugh, okay hyung. Be there in ten minutes."

Jimin said okay and hung up. After minutes of waiting. Taehyung looked at Jimin and huffed.

"Dude, that's too stylish!" Taehyung complained.

"Ooohh you're just jealous im hotter than you" They both laughed. Taehyung blushed while looking at Jimin.

"Why tf is he so hot? Ugh, Taehyung fucking calm down thats your bestfriend. He's not even gay!" He thought.

As Taehyung parked his car. "Hey tae, I'm just gonna buy something. Meet me in our favorite restaurant." He said and Taehyung just nodded.

JIMIN'S POV

I swear to god my sister is so annoying. She recently texted me to go get her favorite wattpad book at the bookstore! I'm hungry and mad ugh.

i spotted her favorite book in the corner and was about to grab it but a hand also touched the book that made me furrow my eyebrows. "Dude, i was here first." I said without looking at the person.

"Woah calm down Christian." I furrowed my eyebrows even more because who the fuck is Christian. I looked at the person and it was MIN YOONGI.

I forgot i told him that Christian was my name. "Oh sorry, uhh Yoongi right?" I said, pretending i forgot his name. He nodded cutely.

"Do you want this book, Christian?" He asked and i immediately cringed at my name.

"Uhh yeahh, my sister wants it. She LOVES books. Do you want it, you can have it." I said and he quickly shook his head.

"No! You can have it hehe, I'm just gonna grab a different book." He said. "Did you come here alone?" He asked.

"Uhh no, I'm with my friend Tom." I cringed again by the given name.

"Ohh? Why are your names english? Not korean?" He asked.

"Oh, we were born on L.A that's why." I lied  

"Can i come with you? If you don't mind?" He asked.

Oh shit, this is going to be HARD.

"U-Uhh sure."

We exited the store, and of course i paid for the book. As we were heading to a restaurant. Yoongi asked again. "You know Park Jimin?" I fucking gulped.

"U-Uhhh who's that?"

"Oh nothing, you just kinda look like him but you're hotter and more handsome." He said. "Your voice and his are the same too, but yours is deeper." He added.

Oh fuck, will he notice it? The bad part is he will meet Taehyung! A.K.A TOM! Fuck. We will be doomed.

When we went inside, i spotted Taehyung  and waved at him. He waved back and looked at Yoongi confusely. He mouthed "What the fuck?" I gestured him to shut the fuck up.

"Hey Tom!!!!" I shouted and gestured him to go with the flow. He quickly understood.

"Oh heyyyyyyyyyy dudeeee. Who's this cutie here?" He nervously asked. Yoongi quicly offered his hand and introduced himself.

"My name is Min Yoongi! Nice to meet you."

We all sat down as the waiter asked for our orders. 

Yoongi began to ask AGAIN.
"Why do you have bruises?" We gulped. WE FORGOT TO COVER THESE SHITS!

"O-ohhh u-uhh we both fell down the stairs earlier h-haha." I said as i kicked Taehyung's foot under the table. "A-ahhh yesss h-haha" He said.

"Oh you should be careful next time."

The food was served and we all ate our dinner. We had slight conversation and finally we exited the shop.

"See ya soon again guys! I had fun talking to the both of you " Yoongi said and looked at me. He winked and my heart fluttered.

"Hyung has a little crush yiiiiieeeee." He squealed. I looked at him with a disgusted face.

"I will never fall for a heartless guy. And plus I'm straight as a ruler. "

"Rulers are bendable, fuckass."