Chapter 9

JIMIN'S POV

As i was waiting for my best friend to text if he's done changing. Yoongi came across my mind. I immediately thought about his kissable lips. Fuck, I imagine biting it so hard until it bleeds. No, is that weird?

I heard my ringtone and saw Taehyung's message that he was all ready. "Noona! We're gonna go to the bar!" I shouted as i rushed outside laughing because i know she'll scold at me.

"YOU DIPSHIT! IF YOU GET SO DRUNK AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I heard her shout as i ride my car.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

You see this fuck shit, he said he will be here at 7. But its already 8! And he's nowhere to be found! I stomped my foot again as i checked my phone. I saw a notification! It must be him...

"Look outside, cutie." i blushed at the nickname, istg he's always flirty.

I looked outside my window as i smiled and went downstairs. I locked the door and went inside his car. I looked at him, astonished.

Why do you have to be so perfect? "Done admiring me?" He cheekily asked

Why do you have to be so perfect? "Done admiring me?" He cheekily asked. I rolled my eyes and raised my middle finger.

"This finger will be shoved inside your ass if you say that one more time, shortie."

"Oh yeah?" He looked at me with a serious face and added. "Call me shortie one more time and this cock will be inside your mouth."

................silence.............

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA." We both laughed in unison.

"Stop the chitchat, we're gonna have some fun tonight..." He said while smirking as the engine roared as i bit my lip because he's so fucking hot when he's serious.

JIMIN'S POV

"Tae, we're here." I wake him up. "Damn? Here already? That was fast." As he groaned and fixed his hair on the mirror. We stepped out the car as i locked the doors.

When we were about to go inside, a big muscular guy stopped us. "ID please? Shorties arent allowed here." The guard cheekily said as clenched my jaw to control my anger.

I felt Taehyung nudged his shoulder at me. "We're 18 already." Taehyung said as the guard laughed.

The guard looked at me up and down. "You? 18? Shortie pft-" He was cut off by Taehyung.

"We are the Parks.. This guy is Park Jimin the one you're calling a shortie, bitch." Taehyung growled as the guy looked at us in horror.

"F-fuck, sir sorry im so sorry. Please don't fire me! I have children to feed! I'm sorry sir!-"

"You should've fucking thought about that before disrespecting us you fucking idiot." I snarled. I sighed as i calmed myself, guilt was rushing through my veins. "Fine, don't ever disrespect your customers again. If you do that one more time and I found out, you're dead meat. Got it??" He quickly nodded and opened the door for us.

We were greeted by loud noises, people dancing, music roaring as Taehyung and I smiled and felt free again. "Im gonna go get drinks." I shouted because i know he won't hear me because of the loud music.

He nodded and joined the people dancing. I went to the bartender and sat. "One tequila please." I said.

"One glass sir?"

"No.. One bottle, thanks." As he widened his eyes and nodded. He took the bottle and wine glass and gave it to me as i poured the tequila into my glass.

TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP

3RD PERSON'S POV

Park Jimin was already drunk as he went to join the people dancing. A girl approached him grinding her butt on his dick as they both danced in unison. While Taehyung was kissing another girl in the corner.

As the girl was about to pull Jimin for a kiss, she was knocked out by a boy.

"Yoongi?" He balanced himself and was stunned by the beauty of the boy in front of him. "Am i dead? Why am i seeing an angelllllll~~" He cheekily asked as he touched Yoongi's cheeks.

"You're drunk, Christiannnn. I will take you home now." Yoongi pulled his hand and guided him outside. Yoongi opened his car as he put Jimin on the back.

TIME SKIP (Again lmao)

YOONGI'S POV

Good thing I saw Christian before that bitch kissed him. I'm friends with the bartender here and i was planning to visit him. But oh boy, CHRISTIAN WAS THERE AND HE WAS DRUNK! What if he got molested by girls or something?

"We're here, Christian." I woke him up and i groaned because I know he won't wake up. I gestured  my butler to help me pick this guy up.

We carried him and put him on my bed as i gestured my butler again to leave us. I began taking off his shoes and clothes. I took my wet towel from the container and  cleaned him. I was admiring his muscular body as my eyes went down.

"Fuck? Is this Jimin's tattoos?"

"Fuck fuck, all this time. CHRISTIAN PARK WAS PARK JIMIN??"

I began touching his tattoos as he groaned. "Fuck baby do that again."

Damn he looks so hot right now. I smirked and touched his tattoo again. "Do you like that daddy?" He groaned and bit his lip.