Chapter 11

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I surrounded the room with my eyes and realized I'm not in my room! Fuck, what happened? I was about to get up, but i noticed an arm clinging onto me. I widened my eyes when i saw Yoongi doing it.

Fuck, fuck. I tried to remember what happened last night. And as soon as i remembered it, i feel like I'm going to die.

"My tattoos! It has P.J.M on it!"

I heard him groan as i gently looked at his features, oh his perfect features. I combed his hair again as I kiss his nose. "You're so fucking beautiful."

I heard him giggle. "I know that Jimin-ah."

"Tss, Now you love me because you knew i was the son of the owner? How pathetic" I blurted out.

He sat up and glared at me. "How could you say that to me? And for your information, i was suspecting you already before. Your tattoos, your mysterious words, and I met you as Christian Park and u were similar to Park Jimin. You can't hide things from me, Jimin-ah." He told me as i sighed.

"Fuck, what am I gonna do now? Are you gonna snitch? Are you gonna tell them i was pretending to be a nerd?"

"Of course not, I'll help you. But what's the deal anyway? Is it that important?" Yoongi asked that made me ruffle my hair in frustration

"They can't know, Yoongi. I have a mission, and if I successfully finished it. I might leave South Korea and be free from missions. Ever since my Mother died, i wasn't having freedom. My dad made me work hard, he taught me how to be independent. I've done a lot of successful missions already. And if you snitch, this will be my first time failing. So please dont Yoongi-ah." I pleaded and held his hands.

He smiled, fuck his smiles. It makes my heart flutter. "I'll help you."
"Eventhough it'll affect my reputation."

"Also, my butt hurts. You're cooking breakfast." He exclaimed as i chuckled while ruffling his hair.

"Whatever, Yoongs." I said and got up from the bed. I looked at him again. "My hoodie
looks so good on you, though. It suits you..." I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair.

I left the room and saw a man in his 50's. Shit, what if he'll think that we fucked. He looked at me and bowed. "Hi sir, are you the boyfriend of young master?"

"Ah, we aren't a couple... yet."  I said as he smiled and guided me.

"Are you going home, sir?"

"No, I'm making breakfast for him. He can't really stand up, because uhhh of workout." I explained nervously.

"Haha! Okay sir! This is the kitchen." He showed me the kitchen and even showed me where the pantry is.

"Damn, they're rich." I thought to myself as i surrounded the kitchen with my eyes.

"You may leave now." I said and bowed that made him leave the kitchen.

TIME SKIP!!

After a couple of minutes of cooking. I felt an arm hug my waist and i knew who it was. I smiled and turned around as i meet Yoongi's eyes. I cupped his cheeks and looked at him worried. "Hey, you're sick. Are you okay, Yoongs?" I asked worriedly.

He pouted as he looked at me with puppy eyes. "It was my first time last night, and you wrecked me." He said as i chuckled.

"Im sorryyy. " I kissed his forehead, down to his nose, and down to his lips. Fuck his luscious lips.

While we were kissing, i felt his hand grabbed my growing bulge down there as he smirked. "I'm hungry with your milk, daddy." I had goosebumps when i heard that nickname again. It makes me wanna take him, fuck him on the counter.

"Baby, someone might see us." I warned him but that didn't stop him. He unzipped my pants as he took out my cock. He stroked for a few seconds, and finally his warm cavern met my throbbing cock.

I grabbed his hair and pushed his head gently as i rocked my hips. "F-fuck baby." I groaned as I traveled my hand down his throat and felt my dick going in and out that made me hard even more.

"A-ahh yes, fuck." I moaned  and was about to come but he pulled out. I pouted. "Whyyy." I whined.

"Fuck me on the counter, daddy." I silently muttered a curse when he said that. I picked him up and placed him on the counter.

He yelped when I grabbed his legs and put it on my back as i lowered my head down meeting his beautiful butt. I spread his ass cheeks and lick his rim. "A--ahhh!! D-daddy!! F-fuck that feels s-so good!" He exclaimed and licked it again.

I was eating him out as he moaned for pleasure. I felt him shaking and that's my cue to stop, he didn't let me cum earlier too. I smirked when i saw his disappointed face. "W-whyy."

He yelped when i suddenly pushed my dick inside him. I rocked my hips faster, and faster. Deeper... and deeper. "A-aahh!! R-right there!! A-aaahhh Ye-ahhh!" He grabbed the edge of the counter to avoid an accident.

And when he was shaking again, i pulled out as i heard him curse. "J-Jimin! M-make me cum please!!!" He screamed and i frowned at the nickname.

"What's my name, baby?"

"It's J-Jim-" I cut him off with a loud spank on his butt. "D-daddy!" I smirked and put my cock inside again.

I grabbed his dick and stroked it that made him moan like a bitch. "A--ahh!! I-Im cumming d-daddy! P-Please!!" I bit my lips as i came inside him. "F-fuck!!!" I felt his cum on my hands, i felt his dick was getting softer.

He silently groaned as i fixed my jeans and took a towel in the bathroom. I cleaned him as he whimpered. I picked him up and place him on the chair as i chuckled because i just made my baby a hot mess.

"I didn't even have my milk yet."