Chapter 8

YOONGI'S POV

I gulped and close the door quietly as a leaned on it. "Is he P.J.M?!" I asked myself.

"No it can't be, if he was he wont be this UGLY."

"He's kinda cute tho..."

"Fuck your thoughts Yoongi."

As i was battling with my thoughts, I felt the door was gonna open. Fuck...

JIMIN'S POV

I was calming myself down and telling myself to be patient.

"Calm down, Park. You'll get him someday. I will teach him a lesson... if i get the respect and trust from the students say bye bye nerdy Park."

I looked at the mirror again and took my shirt, not bothering to put it on again. It's still break time, no students will be on the hallway. I opened the door and suddenly i saw Yoongi, and was about to fall on his back. But i was fast to catch him. 

My heart is fucking fluttering again, I'm not even fucking gay! I stared at his eyes, oh his beautiful cat-like eyes. His cute nose, his kissable lips and his perfect features just made my heart beat faster.

Without thinking, I touched his chest and felt his heart beating so fast like it wanna come out from it's cage. I smirked and said. "Oh how cute, Min Yoongi."

I saw him blush and I chuckled. "Falling for a nerd, are we?"

I felt a pain on my cheeks as he got out from my grip. I growled in pain as I slammed his small body on the nearest wall and said.

"Don't provoke me, dear." I whispered into his ear and wore my glasses again and walked out like nothing happened.

YOONGI'S POV

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED! Did he really just do that to me?? I felt so submissive and weak, I got scared by his strong grip! Fuck."

"Is he really the son of Mr. Park?"

"No, it can't be. Maybe he was just uhh playing around?"

I stopped battling with my thoughts and calmed my heart. Why is my heart fluttering too much when i see him? Ugh, I have to stop this nonsense before i fall for that ugly face.

TIME SKIP

RIIIINNNNNGGG!!!

3RD PERSON'S POV

As soon as the alarm rang, all students got excited as they all rush outside their rooms. Of course, Taehyung And Jimin waited for them to all go out so that they can litter those bond papers again.

"Are you okay Jimin-ah? Where did you get your extra shirt from?" Taehyung asked with worried face.

"I have an extra t-shirt Tae, dont worry." Jimin smirked. "I know his weaknesses." Jimin snickered.

"What? Who?"

"Min Yoongi of course."

"What's his weaknesses then?"

"Me, duhhhh."

Taehyung bursts out laughing. "WHATTTT YOU??? LOLL!"

"I'm not kidding Taehyung. And i know exactly what to do.." Jimin said as he told Taehyung what happened in the bathroom earlier.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.
"What if hyung falls for him?"

"I know Jimin, i know him so well. He gets attach too easily, what if he falls for him?"

"No, that won't happen Taehyung. Not on my watch.."

Jimin slapped Taehyung's head. "Dude you spaced out a lil bit, are you even listening to me?"

"Yes sorry hyung i was just thinking about your plans. What if it won't work? What if he falls for you? He will get more bad if he finds out you're just using him for your mission." Taehyung said 

"My plans are just simple. Just trust me on this Taehyung. This will not flop, my plans never flop." Jimin said that made Taehyung feel unsure.

He wasn't worried about Jimin's plan if it ever flops. He's worried about him falling for Yoongi.

Taehyung just nodded and smiled giving a  thumbs up to his hyung.

They exited the classroom and began doing their jobs.

"Tripping a nerd? Really? Remember, I am watching you. You have two choices. Change now, do better or get worse, be stubborn. I know you..."

From: P.J.M

As usual they printed a lot of papers again and littered it on the floor again. They exited the school and looked at each other.
"Bar?" Jimin asked

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Bar."

"Great, I'll pick you up at 7. Dress nicely, Tae."

"Yea, i miss fucking holes."