Chapter 2

3RD PERSON'S POV

Park Jimin wasn't ready for the first day of school. Oh boy was he nervous. But at the bright side, if the mission was done, he will be free by all these missions and leave South Korea.

His father and him wasn't that close since his mother died due to cancer. His father is damn cold and bossy! Especially if you don't follow his command. Oh boy he will give you punishments! He doesn't care about people's opinions and emotions.

He is mentally and emotionally cold.

Who wouldn't be cold if your wife died? I mean he loved her very much since they took vows  in front of God. I would be miserable too if my lover died. We would be all miserable if one of our loved ones died.

So back to Park Jimin who's not ready to go to school. He woke up from the loud alarm clock causing him to fall. "Damn it!" He cussed. "Damn i was having a good dream about having jams! Ugh!"

He stood up and fixed himself.

Jimin's Pov

AGH! I'm fucking late for school! I looked to the mirror and said. "Fuck i look ugly with these pimples." I said to myself while glancing to the mirror. .

I ran and got to my bike. I mentally cried because i still can't ride my car because i will pretend that I'm poor!! Ugh!

I fixed my crumpled shirt then got on my bike then got away from the mansion.

After 15 minutes of biking. FINALLY! I'M HERE IN OUR SCHOOL!!!

I parked my bike then marched to the big door. I'm nervous and sweating a lot! As i got in. All students were looking at me. Bitch i tensed when all eyes looked at me.
I heard some few "pft's" and "ehhh".

'Who is that? That kid ain't belong to our school' A fat boy said.

'pft! A nerd to bully eh?? Looks like i will have a good school year now!" A boy said

I heard a footstep behind me.

"Hyung! You're here already?" He whispered behind me and i know its Taehyung who spoke that. "Bitch yeah. Can't you see me?" I sarcastically said.

We walked in the middle of the hallway while ALL students were staring at us. Like... ARE WE THE ONLY NERDS IN THE SCHOOL?!?!?!

Suddenly a voice from the speaker spoke.
"ALL STUDENTS OF SOUTH KOREA UNIVERSITY. GO TO THE GYM, NOW! I REPEAT, ALL STUDENTS OF SOUTH KOREA UNIVERSITY. GO TO THE GYM NOW."

The students rolled their eyes and groaned, but followed anyway. Who would want to be scolded from the dean?

As we proceeded to the gym. A tall man cleared his throat on the mic. "Hi students! This is your new dean speaking. I got informed by the owner of our University that his son will move here!" He excitedly said as all students were amused.

Some were squealing and shouting.

"I BET THAT HIS SON IS HOT ASF! I WOULD WANT HIM TO FUCK ME!" a girl said

Such a slut hmmm.

"AWAAHHHH!!" I heard a group of girls squealed

"Quiet!" All of The students closed their mouths. "What if i told you that he is here in the gym right now?" The dean asked.

"OH I WOULD FAINT!" A girl said making me chuckle

I chuckled. "You're already famous... Oof" Taehyung told me as a smirked a little bit.

The dean announced us to march to our rooms as we followed him.

As we went inside our room. I saw a teacher there already that made us sit in our chairs.

The teacher fixed his glasses as he looked at his papers. "Oh, so we have a transferee? Oh, two transferees! May you two stand up and introduce yourself in front please." He said as Taehyung and i stood up and went in front.

I gestured Taehyung to introduce himself. He gulped and nervously smiled. "Hi everyone... My name is Kim Taehyung. I'M 18 YEARS old." He bowed his head slightly then went back to his chair.

When he finished. I immediately went in the middle and introduced myself.
"U-uhhh m-my n-name is Park Jimin. I'm 18 y-years o-old as well. Th-thank you for having me." I fake stuttered and bitch it was cringey as fuck HAHAHAA.

Some students laughed at my stutter. The teacher looked at me and widened his eyes and muttered a cuss. "You're the owner's son, are you?" He whispered really quiet.

I got nervous,bitch! "Yes.. i have a mission her--"

"I already know that. Your father told me. I was just shocked that you're here in my class. Omg." He whispered to me.
I chuckled slightly

I sat on my chair and sighed. "This will be a long ass year." i whispered to myself.