Chapter 1

SOMEONE'S POV

My life is like a Precious flower. It blooms but after a long time, it'll die.

I've always wanted to be ugly. Because if you're ugly, they won't talk to you. If you're ugly, you won't have fans to love you eternally.

I DON'T LIKE TALKING!!!

I'm too lazy to do it!

I'm about to lay down on the bed when my cellphone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Park Jimin. You have a mission to do." A husky voice spoke.

"Aisshh. Again?? What is it, Dad?"

"Aahh! Don't complain! If you successfully complete this mission. You can go to L.A and I won't bother you anymore." I widened my eyes at his statement.

"REALLY???!!! WHEN SHOULD I START?" I yelled through the phone.

"Tomorrow. You have to pretend to be a nerd in our school. You have to tell me what they're doing to the nerds. And make the students change, Jimin."

That's quite hard! What the hell! But i will do everything to complete this mission. I wanna be free from those missions. I'm too lazy to do it.

I smirked as I put down my cellphone. Tomorrow? Well, I can't wait to do that!

"MINJI!!!! I NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP, SISTAH!" I yelled so that she can hear me upstairs.

I heard loud footsteps and a groan.
"What now Jimin?" She asked.

"You need to make me ugly." I seriously said. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You're already ugly."

I gave her a poker face and she laughed. "How dare you underestimate my beauty, Minji." I tickled her.

"AAHHH JIMIN!! NOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAA. OKAY. IMMA DO IT! IMMA DO IT!" I smirked as i put down my hands.

"So when will we start then?" She asked.

"Tomorrow Noona. But first... How can i be a nerd?" She smirked as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well i was a nerd before when i was your age. Let me teach you some basic things!" She said as she puts her fingers on her chin while thinking.

"First things first! You have to act shy in front of everyone! Don't be a dumbass there, silly. They might sense something." She said. "Wait, what is your mission again?" She asked as i rolled my eyes

"Well, i have to pretend to be a nerd in our school. And i will spy on the students who bullies their schoolmates. Noona, I can't do this on my own!" I said and pouted. She ruffled my hair and said.

"Don't ya worry. I will call Kim Taehyung to go with you." Oh yea! I forgot about Kim Taehyung!! My bestfriend! Great idea, noona.

I smiled cheekily. "YOU'RE SUCH AN ANGEL, NOONA! AGHHH!" I screamed. "So about the nerd thingy. Teach me how to be a nerd. And also, you should put fake pimpls on my face that  i will look ugly." I said

(A/N: HAVING PIMPLES WON'T MAKE YOU UGLY. LOVEYAAAA!)

She rolled his eyes while smiling. "Fine whatever."

I smiled cheekily. I hope this will end fast. I wanna go to L.A ASAP!

One week later....

After a week of practicing to be a nerd. I can finally go to our school since its our first day tomorrow.

'Seriously though. I'm not ready! Like..... I am such a douchebag and a bully from my former school! I can't handle the shyness and kindness inside of me! I was born this way HAHAHAHA!

But then, I've always thought this day would come. What if destiny wants me to change myself for the better? I'm an immature boy at this age of 18. I don't wanna be serious in anything since my mother died!

Tomorrow is our first day and I'm kinda nervous. I'm afraid that my mission won't slack. I want this to be perfect so that i can fly away to L.A!' I thought to myself

I sighed as i turned off the light then close my eyes.