Chapter 3

Jimin's Pov

The door flew open and i saw a boy with an unfixed hair. He was breathless probably because of running. "Min Yoongi. Late again huh?" Our teacher said.

"Im sorry sir. There was an emergency-" the teacher cut off his words.

"Nonsense. You're always like this. Go sit beside the nerdy boy." Our teacher said and gestured him to go sit beside me. Wait, was he referring to me?

I saw the boy rolled his eyes and went beside me. Why do i feel like someone is staring at me????? "Hi, seatmate. My name is Min Yoongi." He cheerfully said. .

I turned my head to look at him. Usually, if someone introduce themselves to me, i would totally ignore them. But now.... Here goes nothing. "H-hi! M-my name is Park Jimin." I bowed lightly.

He smiled and said. "Haha you're ugly." I was startled by his words. I was hurt to be honest. Is this the feeling of pain when someone bullies you? Is this how they feel when i embarrass my schoolmates at my former school?

I just smiled and said. " I know."

I heard him groad and said. "You're so boringgggggg." He whined. Bitch if i wasnt pretending to be a nerd right now. I would totally punch you in the face, mudufuku

After one hour of discussion. Finally, the bell rang indicating that its break time. I gestured Taehyung to come with me and he stood up. We went outside of the room and suddenly someone smacked me on the shoulder. "Why do you have the audacity to come in our school, huh? Nerds don't belong here!" A tall boy said.

Is this how they treat nerds here?!?! Bitch, im furious right now. "You're blocking the way." I said. "Oh fix your attitude newbie!" He shouted.

"Is this how you treat new students?? Aren't you afraid of the owner's son-"

"Bitch, what the fuck will he do to me?? Strangle me? Punish me? I ain't afraid!" He smirked.

"Well, you should be." I said as i left him shocked.  I heard someone chuckled behind me and i knew already who tf it was.

"Hahahahaha hyung you scared him!" Taehyung said. "Well, he should be. Let's remain mysterious. And can you buy me a lot of Bond paper? I need them." I said.

"Okay hyung."

As the school ended. We printed a lot of bond papers saying. 

Don't be rude to anyone. Even though you see them as low people, don't EVER be rude to anyone. Treat your fellow schoolmates equally. Remember this students of South Korea University.... I am watching you...

From: P.J.M

We placed them against the wall, the floor and the big bulletin board.

"This will be a really long ass school year." Taehyung said as he passed me the cigarettes.

I lit the cigarette up and i put it in my mouth. "You know? THIS mission is not that bad." I muttered.