Chapter 16

JIMIN'S POV

Ugh mondays.

I groaned as i got up from my bed. I readied myself and when i was done with my uniform. I called my noona to put fake pimples and eyebags on me. But she was nowhere to be found. Fuck.

(A/N:HELLOO! I JUST WANT TO REMIND Y'ALL THAT Y'ALL ARE PERFECT. HUG ALL YOUR FLAWS KINGS/QUEENS)

I nervously took my phone inside my pocket as i dialed her number. She isn't even answering! Ughhhhh. I asked my maids if they know how to do make-ups but all of them said no. I ruffled my hair as i sat down to calm myself. My anger issues... they're showing again.

I saw an eyeglass on the table and i took it as i wore a mask. Yesss... i hope no one will take my mask off though. What if when i go inside the school, the students already know because of Yoongi? If that will ever happen, i won't trust someone again.

Why do i have a soft spot for him? I'm not even gay... but if i AM straight i wouldn't fuck him and call him baby, right?? Ugh whatever.

I pick up my bike as i drive off our house.

As i arrived the school premises, i immediately parked my bike and went inside the school.

As soon as i got in the students were already reading the papers i littered last Friday. They were still clueless about P.J.M and im glad about it. Good thing Yoongi didn't really snitch.

I'm not really ready for a relationship because i might leave Korea after this mission. I'm tired living here, I just want peace.

As i was heading to our room, I heard a lot of whispers.

"Yoongi will be dead if he continues that attitude. He will be punished bad!"

"I know right! Good thing I stopped bullying students, I dont want to get in trouble."

I smiled because those bullys are slowly stopping. I think i can get out of here soon. The process is slowly, but surely. I hope Yoongi won't snitch. 

As soon as i got in the classroom. Yoongi's friends are there staring at me. "Oh Park Jimin. It's SOOOO nice to see you again." One of Yoongi's friends said to me.

I just smiled bitterly as i walked to my seat. As i was about to sit down, my chair was pulled causing my butt to fall off the chair. I hissed as I calmed myself down.

I heard the door open, It was Yoongi.
"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" He snarled to his friends.

"What? Are you really showing mercy to this piece of shit right now, Yoongi?" His friend asked.

"Yea! And what about it?" He went straight to me to help me get up.

His friend rolled his eyes. "Okay okay whatever." They all walked out.

Yoongi looked at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay Jimin-ah?" I smiled gesturing him that I'm okay as i sat down on my seat.

RIIINNGGGG!!

As the bell rang, the students hurriedly sat down as they wait for the teacher to come.

"Goodmorning students. We have a new student today. Miss, will you introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

A beautiful girl came inside. I fixed myself as i looked at her again. "Hi! My name is Min Jiyoon. I'm 18 years old. You can call me Yoon." She flashed her cute smile that made my heart flutter.

"You can sit wherever you want, Ms. Jiyoon." As soon as the teacher said that. Jiyoon is searching for a vacant seat. I remember that there's a vacant seat behind me.

I raised my hand and said her name. "Uh Jiyoon, you can sit here!" I said as i saw her smile and went behind me.

"Thank you, Oppa."

I looked at her. "We're the same age, don't call me that. Just call me Jimin." I said as she nodded.

"It's so nice to meet you! You're so nice!" She told me as i blushed. I bowed and said thank you.

I glanced at Yoongi who's already glaring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and mouthed 'why'. He just rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Oh looks like you already made a friend, Jiyoon. Jimin, can you please help her if she needs anything?" I smiled while nodding.

Taehyung snickered. "Damn hyung, already got a chick?" He silently laughed as i reached my hand for me to smack his head.

I felt a hand poked me. "Uhh Jimin, can you help me find the cafeteria later?" I looked at her and nodded.

"Yea, just go with us later. You can eat with us too." She happily clapped her hands and said thank you.

Damn, she's cute...