Chapter 12

JIMIN'S POV

As we were eating. I was thinking about the mission. Should I trust Yoongi? Will he really not snitch? This will be the end of me if he snitches. I swear to god.

I just got silently turned off by the fact he immediately give his body to me. Was I that hot? Joke. But seriously, he could do that to anyone too. He gave his body eventhough he doesn't know me too well.

I looked at him munching his food. My face softens for a minute. He is really gorgeous, beautifully gorgeous to be honest. I hope i really can trust him.

Our eyes met. Fuck, his eyes are just so cute. I could just fuck them right now. But that's wayyyyyy tooooo kinky Jimin and murderous LOL. I silently chuckled as i happily munched my food.

He looked at me weirdly and said. "Are you crazy? You're laughing without any reason, dumbass."

"I am speaking to myself, idiot. And i remember you calling me daddy earlier. Where is it now hmm?" I smirked

"Y-yah! Just eat your food! You dumbass!" He exclaimed as i laughed. I reached out my hand and pinched his cheeks.

"You're such a cutie. You were a moaning mess earlier, and now you turned into a bitch." He rolled his eyes and stabbed his food with his fork as he looked at me with murderous eyes.

I heard the door shut and my ear twitched. Someone is coming! Yoongi heard it too as he sighed. "Oh d-dad you're back? Why so early?" I widened my eyes, his dad is here?

I turned my head as i saw a man in his 40's, wearing a suit. He looked at me and frowned. "Yoongi who is this man?" He asked with a stern voice. I gulped.

"Dad! This is Park Jimin. Uhh my friend." He introduced me as i stood up from my seat and greeted him.

"Hi sir! My name is Park Jimin." I extended my arms and we shook hands.

"Your name is quite familiar, do i know you?"

"Uhm, my father's name is Park Jinsoo if you're wondering." I scratched the back of my head as he widened his eyes.

"Damn! You're the son of Mr. Park? He's very famous because of his businesses here. How did you meet my son?" He asked.

"We're classmates in our school dad." Yoongi answered as he stood up and went beside me.

I nodded and was about to say something but Yoongi talked again. "By the way, we gotta go now hehe." He pulled my arm as we went inside his room.

He closed the door and looked at me. He pouted his eyes and crossed his arms. "Damn, even my dad knows a lot about you. Why can't I?" I chuckled

"You dont have to know anything, Yoongs. It's not that special and important. I'm just here for a mission-"

"Oh so you're gonna use me? For that stupid mission of yours? What a fucktard." He remarked as i frowned.

"It's not like that Yoongi-"

"Oh yea? You're that desperate to complete your mission, and it came to the point you're gonna use someone? What a fu-" I him up with a kiss as i slammed his body
on the door making a loud thud.

"Don't ever tell that again. If you want, just don't help me anymore. Just don't tell someone I'm P.J.M. I'm not gonna use you, Yoongi. First of all, you insisted to help me. And now you're mad?" I whispered to him.

He looked down feeling guilty. I stepped back and took my things. I was about to go outside but a hand stopped me. "I-Im sorry J-Jimin." He stuttered looking down.

I lift his chin up. "My eyes are up here, baby." I said and he looked at my eyes. We stared, admiring each other. His eyes was watery. "Baby, please dont cry. It's okay, just don't tell that again to me okay? I'm not that kind of person. I may have killed someone already, but I have a soft spot for you Yoongi."

He hugged me and snuggled his face on my neck. "Are you gonna go now?" He asked as i slightly nodded. "Why do you have to gooooooo." He whined as i Chuckled.

"I have to go change, Yoongi. And my hyungs are gonna be in our house." He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You have siblings?"

"Dumbass, i have friends too. Not just Taehyungggg." I explained and he chuckled.

"Oh I almost forgot, your hoodieeeee. You can't go outside shirtless, pabo!" He exclaimed as he took off my hoodie from his body revealing his perfect body.

He blushed and covered his pepper. I chuckled. "Why are you hiding? I've already seen it, bub." I caressed his cheeks and placed a peck on his forehead.

I took my hoody and wore it. "Please come back later." He pouted as i looked at him.

"You can come if you want, baby."