Chapter 7

YOONGI'S POV

I groaned as my alarm clock rang again for the fifth time this day. I love to sleep because i believe it will make me grow. But sadly, IT'S NOT WORKING. I groaned again as i got up from my bed and readied myself for school.

While i was driving on the way to the school. I saw Park driving his bicycle and i chuckled. But then, i remembered how much money he has in his wallet. Maybe he just got his salary on his part time job, right? That could be the reason. I heard he's also a scholar here... so it could be just his salary.

As he parked his bike, I smirked and ran into it. As i went out of my car. "The fuck?" I heard him mutter a curse. "What am i gonna use now?" He asked glaring at me.

"That's not my problem, Park. You deserve it haha!" I raised my middle finger to him.

He looked at me and said. "You should seriously stop treating people like that." And left me there, again.

I was guilty but just shrugged it off. Its fun making people cry haha! As i entered inside. I saw many bond papers on the floor again. I picked it up and read it.

"I know you."

From:P.J.M

I furrowed my eyebrows. Fuck? Mr. Park's son knows me already? Am i that famous? Haha. I just crumpled the paper and threw it in the garbage can. How the fuck does he know me? Damn, am i gonna get into trouble for this?

I shrugged it off and didn't mind the nervous feeling rushing through my veins.

I thought about Christian and it made me smile. He really is an angel. He's so hoooootttt!

TIME SKIP
RECESS TIME

I saw Jimin and Taehyung exited the classroom so i followed them. Of course, they'll go to the cafeteria. Looks like I'm gonna have fun again hehe.

I smirked as i followed them until we got there. When i entered the cafeteria i was shocked because all the students are in a line! They are well-behaved and it's the first time I don't see them throwing foods at each other. Damn? Are these students really afraid of Mr. Park's son?

I huffed in annoyance went to my group. "Hey boss, why u sad? Did that midget annoyed u again." Minho snickered and i just glared at him.

"Oh shut up, Minho. By the way, i have a plan hehe." I said and whispered something to him.

After a few minutes, i saw Jimin and Taehyung looking for a table. They are going this way and i smirked. I gestured Minho to stretch his leg that made Jimin tripped, making him fall. His food and drink got spilled on his outfit that made ma laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA."

"Poor Park..." i snickered and looked up at the students.

I furrowed my eyebrows, why aren't they laughing with me? This is the first time I've witnessed this! Whenever i bully someone, they admire me a lot and laugh! What the fuck just happened?

I heard whispers and i saw them worry.

"Mr. Park's son will report this for sure."

"Mr. Park's son will write something again."

"I'm worried for Yoongi, we don't know the consequences that he will might receive one day."

"What if HE is watching us?"

My heart began to beat fast as i looked at Jimin with worried eyes. I'm nervous but at the same time HE doesn't scare me.

Jimin stood up and exited the cafeteria, and of course i followed him. I saw him enter the comfort room as he closed the door. I heard him say.

"You'll be fine, Park." Guilt was rushing through my veins as i peaked a little bit through the door. I slightly gasped when he took off his shirt revealing his abs and v-line. I widened my eyes when i saw a tattoo.

"Could it be????"