Chapter 4

Jimin's POV

As we finished our business at school earlier. We went home and i took off the make up on my face. I wore my usual clothes and texted Taehyung to meet me at the mall. Because fuck! I have to buy foods or else noona will kill me!

 Because fuck! I have to buy foods or else noona will kill me!

My phone rang and i saw Taehyung's name on it. I rolled my eyes and answered it.

"Are ya going to come with me or not?"

"Yes hyung! I'm actually already outside your mansion."

I ended the call as i went outside and saw Taehyung coming inside the gate. "Hyung! Let's use your car!" I let out a sigh and muttered an "okay"

We went inside my car and started the engine. The gate automatically opened as my engine roared.

After 15 mins

We got out the car and went inside the mall. "Hyung... Imma buy smth on the bookstore." I nodded him since he is a book lover.

I looked at the time and its already 7:30pm. Fuck, i have school tomorrow.

When i was busy looking at my phone. Someone bumped into me. "What the fuck du-" I was about to get mad but when i saw Min Yoongi, I immediately calm myself.

He is wearing a cute headband and fuck he is cute! "S-sorry s-sir..." He bowed and bowed.

"No, it's okay! Don't be sorry. I was busy looking on my phone so i should be the one who's sorry!" I said quickly. He giggled cutely and my heart fluttered

"Okiee... What's your name? Are you new in this town?" He asked 

"Ahh yes haha, i just moved here. My name is uhh Christian Park, how about you?" I asked

"My name is Min Yoongi, nice to meet you! You want me to guide you? Since you're new in this town?" He nicely asked.

"Ohh no, thank you though. I'm actually in a hurry because my sister will be mad if I don't bring the groceries i bought hahah." I awkwardly said as i scratched the back of my head.

He looked at me and said. "Oh! My bad! We can hangout eachother sometime hehe. Here's my number." He took out his phone and i also took out mine and we exchanged numbers.

He said goodbye and left me with a nervous look. Oh shit, he also lives here?? What if i get caught or something? Hopefully not, because if i get caught my mission will be fucking ruined! 

NEXT DAY

AUTHOR'S POV

Park Jimin woke up because of his loud alarm and remembered its the next day of his mission! He wonders what will happen this day. He quickly got up and readied himself.

As he went inside their school. He saw many students reading the papers he littered yesterday. Students were also standing infront of a big board and it says.

Don't be rude to anyone. Eventhough you see them as low people, don't EVER be rude to anyone.  Treat your fellow schoolmates equally. Remember this, students of South Korea University.... I am watching you...

From: P.J.M

Many students were murmuring, whispering and even gasping about the letter from the mysterious son. Even the bullies were also scared but that still doesn't stop them from hurting someone.

Jimin smirked and looked at the bullies who who bullied him yesterday. He heard them scoff and even said. "That shit doesn't scare me at all, I bet my life he won't even hurt a fly!" He shouted and a few students laughed. 

Jimin's smirk turned into a frown. 'Well, this is really going to be hard.' He thought.