Chapter 17

YOONGI'S POV

The bitch is new and already friends with Jimin? The fuck. I'M NOT JEALOUS OR ANYTHING BUT WE ALREADY FUCKED AND I CARE FOR HIM. What if she uses him? Or what if she's a spy? Joke. Istg, if she flirts with him imma throw hands.

The bell rang and its snack time. I stood up and waited for Jimin. "Hey Jim-" I was cut off by the bitch named Jiyoon.

"Jiminieee wait for meeee." She whined and BOY IM DISGUSTED.

Jimin chuckled as he waits for her, ignoring ME. I rolled my eyes as i followed them from behind. I think they're going to the cafeteria.

"So Jiminie~, Do you have a girlfriend already?" The bitch asked

"Uhh no, I don't really do relationships right now hehe. I'm a very busy person, i really can't handle someone right now." He answered as i sighed in relief. I remembered, he will move to L.A after his mission.

I saw the girl pouted while looking at him. "Aww that's too bad, Minnie. I mean, I think girls here find you attractive." She said as Jimin chuckled.

"Believe me, I'm not." He answered shortly as he opened the door gesturing her to come inside the cafeteria. He saw me coming by as he hold the door for me. "Thank you." I muttered

He didn't even look at me! The fuck! Why was he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? I went in line to get some snacks as i find Jimin and Taehyung. I quickly spotted them as i went there holding my tray.

I was surprised because the bitch is still there! Nevermind...
I sat with them as Jiyoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Do we know you?" I raised an eyebrow when she said that.

"Oh this is Min Yoongi, we are friends with him." Taehyung introduced.

I looked at Jimin. He is removing his facemask. Why is he wearing a mask btw? When he removed it. I realized that he didn't wore his make up. Usually, he is wearing those for him to not be recognized.

Jiyoon looked at him and said. "Omg you are sooo handsome, Jimin!" She squealed and as soon as she said that.. all students, I MEAN ALL STUDENTS LOOKED AT HIM.

I quickly stood up to make them look at me. "Oh! You mean ME? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COMPLIMENT HEHEHE!" I shouted to have their attention as i saw Jimin quickly puts his mask on again.

I sighed in relief as I glare this bitch. Jimin stood up and exits the cafeteria as I followed him. I saw him heading to our classroom. When we got in, I started to speak up. "Jimin..."

He just looked at me. "Why the fuck are you ignoring me?" I snarled.

"You can't hangout with me! I'm a disguised nerd, remember?"

"We can! Can't you see? They are slowly changing because of you. Some of them are well-behaved and well-mannered already!
You just gotta keep going!"

"Yea, and you should ignore me too and stop bullying others so you won't influence them." He said.

"I can't ignore you!"

"Why?" He asked as i shut my mouth close.

Why can't you ignore him, Yoongi?

"N-nothing." I sat down as I played with my hands. I'm fucking nervous.

"I'm hungry." He suddenly spoke up after a minute of silence. He stood up as i felt his presence beside me. "Stand up, baby." I blushed at the nickname.

"I don't wanna."

"Are you mad at daddy? I'm sorry, I just don't wanna get caught." He said as
he runs his fingers through my hair. I pouted looking at him. "You look so fucking cute when you pout." He suddenly pulled my hair as i yelped.

"I'm hungry, baby. Let me eat you." He whispered to my ear. Heat is rushing through my veins as i felt my dick getting hard.

He carried me to the teacher's table. "Bend down, baby." I bent over as i felt him removing my pants.

JIMIN'S POV

I spread his ass cheeks as i licked his ass that made him yelp. "A-ahh d-daddy!" He's so fucking delicious.

I ate his ass while fingering him while he was moaning like a bitch. "Quiet, baby. Somebody will hear us."

My hands went to his dick as i stroked his manhood while i was eating him. "Ah yes daddy, let me cum!" He stated. "I'm almost th-" As soon as he said that, I stopped. "Y-You're so mean!"

I chuckled as i flipped him and made him lay on the table. I put his legs over my shoulders as i unbuckled my belt. I slowly pushed my manhood inside his hole as I put my fingers infont of his mouth gesturing him to suck it. I rocked my hips picking up the pace. I removed my fingers to his mouth to stroke his dick as he widened his eyes. "A- ahhh O-OH MY GOD." He moaned as i smirked.

"Who the fuck is your daddy, baby?" I spanked his ass as he yelped.

"Y-You!"

"What? I can't hear you."

"Y-you Jimin! You're my fucking daddy!"

As soon as he said those words, we came in unison. We fixed ourselves and we came back to our seats waiting for the bell to ring.

I looked at him and i think he was in pain. I moved my chair to seat beside him. "Are you alright?" He nodded as i kissed his forehead. He stared at me and leaned in for a kiss as i felt my heart flutter.

I smiled as i snuggled my head to his neck inhaling his flowery scent. I hugged his waist as i slowly drift to sleep.