Chapter 10

YOONGI'S POV

"you like that daddy?" He groaned and bit his lip as i went on top of him.

He slowly opened his eyes. "Y-Yoongi? Fuck, you're so hot right now."

I stopped myself. Jimin is drunk, I can't do that. That'd be considered sexual harassment. I felt his hands on my butt as he squeezed it making me moan.

"I never expected that a nerd will be fucking my ass right now." I said to myself

He combed my hair using his fingers and caressed my cheeks. "You're so fucking beautiful." I giggled.

FUCKKK I GIGGLED. I'M NOT A BOTTOMMMMMM.

I began grinding my butt on his growing bulge as i muffled my moans. He then unbuttoned my shirt and started pinching my nipples as i moaned for pleasure.
"A-ahhh J-Jimin."

I saw him widen his eyes..

JIMIN'S POV

Fuck! Did he just call my name??? HE KNEW MY NAME! FUCK FUCK I AM FUCKING DOOMED!

I immediately sat and slightly pushed him.
"Fuck? How did you know."

"Your tattoos" as he bit his lip and touched my tattoo making me groan.

Damn, I'm not gay but i really like to fuck him right now. "You like that daddy?" He smirked and he pushed me down again and grind my cock.

Fuck, as soon as i heard that nickname from his beautiful lips. I began kissing him roughly and i grind my hips that made him moan. "A-ahh daddyy." He whined as i took his jeans and underwear off.

I stared at his body for a second. "You're so fucking pretty, baby boy."

He unzipped my pants and took out my cock. He began stroking it up and down and i began moaning silently when he puts my cock inside his mouth. I grabbed his hair hard as i pushed his head down that made him choke.

fuck.

YOONGI'S POV

YOONGI'S POV

I stopped sucking his dick that made him groan. I was shocked when he quickly switched our positions. He was on top of me as he caressed my inner thighs, down to my butthole.

He smirked and he suddenly puts his fingers inside my mouth. "Suck it like a good boy you are." I sucked his fingers and he slowly puts it inside me that made me moan.

"A-aahhh d-daddyyy! Fuck!"

He started fingering me faster as i continued moaning because of pleasure. But then, he suddenly stopped.

"Are you sure you want this, Yoongi?" I nodded slowly and bit my lips.

He suddenly pushed his dick inside me. And no, it wasn't slow, IT WAS FUCKING FAST. "A-aaahhhhh A-Aaahhhh!! J-Jiminnn a-ahhh aahhh aahhhhh!" He takes my legs over his shoulders and continue fucking me rough.

"F-fuck you're so fucking tight!" He spanked my ass and kissed me roughly.

"I-Im cumming daddy!" I blurted it out that made him thrust his hips even more. "A-ahh there daddy!!"

"A--AAHHH!" I came so hard and next thing i knew, i felt a hot liquid inside my ass as i passed out.

JIMIN'S POV

I immediately widened my eyes when i saw Yoongi passed out infront of me. Fuck, what have i done?? I kissed his forehead as i covered him with my hoodie. I got up and wore my pants, and was about to head outside. But i changed my mind. I'm fucking longing for him.

I went beside him and admired his face.
"Fuck, am i turning gay?"