Chapter 19

JIMIN'S POV

"Being in a relationship is not all about happiness and pure positivity. If you enter that stage of life. You'll experience jealousy, madness and pride. But in my own opinion, if you really love someone... You'll sacrifice a lot just for your partner to be happy." Our english teacher proudly said in front of us. She is talking about love again. Yuck.

"But ma'am how do you know if you love someone already?" A student asked.

"Well! If you always think about them, worried about them, and care for them. What about you, Mr. Park? How do you know if you're in love?" She asked me.

I stood up nervously as i cleared my throat. "When you are mentally and physically attracted to them. When you don't care about their flaws and insecurities. When you love them for who they are. If you accept them for who they are? Think of them and worry about them 24/7? You're not just infatuated, you're in love with them already. Love can be full of sacrifices, but I'm willing to sacrifice myself just to be with them." I explained as the students were just looking at me with a shocked face.

"Damn, you in love bruh?" Taehyung shouted as the students laughed including the teacher.

"Yea Jimin? Are you perhaps in love with someone?" The teacher asked.

"Hehe n-no Ma'am. I was just explaining your question." I said as the students awed at my answer.

"Aawww don't be shyyyy, Jimin-ah? So who's the lucky girl?" My teacher asked.

'That's the problem, miss. I think I don't even like girls anymore-' I said in my mind

"I can't tell you, miss. But she's really beautiful. Her cat-like eyes, her gummy smile, her lips, her fluffy hair, her milky white skin. How can I love her flaws, if the person itself is flawless?" I blurted out SUDDENLY. WHY DID I SAY THAT.

Everybody squealed that made me facepalm. Why did I even say that? They even thought it's a girl. I looked at Yoongi, he was not happy at all. He's so naive. He thought I don't love him, and that I only want his body, but no.

Yoongi stood up and exited the room. He shut the door loudly as I hissed. Fuck, he's mad at me.
"Yah! Yoongi! I didn't dismiss you yet!" The teacher shouted. I hurriedly get my things as I exited too. "Yahhhh!" I heard my teacher shouted but I don't really care. Yoongi is sooooo naive!

After several minutes of finding that fluffball. I saw him at the library, sitting in front of the bookshelves. I heard him huffing, and sniffing. I put my things on the floor as I hurriedly hug him.

"Don't touch me, Jimin-ah. I thought you really loved me. But when I saw you describing that girl in front of class, I think you don't even wanna see me anymore." He said as I wiped his tears.

"Baby, have you ever seen a girl who has cat-like eyes like you? Kissable lips and milky white skin like yours? I wasn't even describing a girl, baby. You're so fucking naive. With all of this fucking and dramas, I learned to love you. Not just your body, but the inner you as well. I love your flaws, even though you're flawless. I love everything about you, baby." I confessed as I kissed his forehead. "Let's stop fucking, baby. I want to prove my love to you." I continued.

He looked at me in the eyes as he cried on my chest. I just patted his back to comfort him. "I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. I was just insecure. When you reveal your true identity. You will become more famous! Now, you're just only a nerd but a lot of students still like you! That makes me overthink, Jimin-ah."

"Just trust me this time, Yoongi." I lift his head up as I kissed his lips.