Chapter 9: The truth

Hey bitches,

Shit is about to get REAL dark towards the end of this chapter and I'm ready!

————————————————————————

"I don't know what it is that makes me feel like this. I don't know who y-." Sierra loudly sings.

"Oh my god shut up you slut." I groan pulling myself off the couch.

Turning my gaze I notice her frying large amounts of eggs on the stove yet all I can think of is how the fuck she isn't hung over?
"I made you breakfast." She innocently smiles.

Staring at the clock, it had just gone 9:00am.
"I'm gonna shower, give me a second." I tell her before disappearing into the restroom.
I exit wearing a robe and my dripping hair tied up in a turban simply because I'm a bad bitch and it's my house. I'm allowed to be comfortable even with a crackhead in it!

"You remind me of a horse." She mutters out of nowhere.
I should have left her on the street.

"I'm bruised." She groans.
Shit.
Maybe because you dragged her across town and then let her fall off the bed?

"I have no clue how those got there." I shrug shoving another bite in my mouth so I won't have to speak.

I noticed that the files on my coffee table were no longer there, a panic ran through my heart as I jumped up and scrambled for them.
"Sierra, have you seen my case files?"

"Yeah, they're in the other room, I was looking over your notes and I think I found something that can help you." She tells me dumping a train of dishes into the sink.

That's illegal love.
Tell me crackhead.
"And what's that?" I curiously question.

"I saw that you were trying to figure out who this Damien guy is so I went on the dark web-." She pauses at a knock on the door.

I don't know whether to consult the knock or her chosen procedure of help.
"I'll get it!" She jumps up as I pull my head between my hands comforting the headaches that has overcome me.
"Oh my."
I didn't even need to look to know who was there.

I expected him, I mean at least he knocked this time. Yesterday he just appeared in my front room though he didn't look in the best of mood. He never does, maybe that's just his face.
He stared at me amused due to my current look but I couldn't be bothered to care.

"Take a picture." I roll my eyes eating the last of my breakfast.

"We have work to do. Get ready." He almost demands.

Getting up, Sierra immediately stops me.
"Introduce bitch." She mutters.

"Sierra this is dandelion. Dandelion, this is Sierra." I sarcastically smile.

He raises his eyebrow at me, "watch it."

She shares her vision between the two of us, "I'm sensing a lot of tension." Making circular movements with her hand.

"Between my fist and his face." I mutter.

"Or a knife and her throat." He replies though it sounded more like a threat.
"Hurry up." He demands immediately exiting my apartment.

"Cagna." I mutter under my breath.
"He deserves death, we should kill him." I suggest.

"Yeah but it would be a waste of hotness to kill him." She sighs with the dilemma.
"I'm jealous." Her eyes were fixed into the door almost captured by his appearance.

"Trust me, an hour with his ego will rid you of that look in your eyes." I warn her.
"I probably won't make it back alive but feel free to chill here, we still need to talk when I get back."